The not-so Magnificent 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Your fear is affecting your eyesight perhaps? I didn’t mention virtue signalling, nor the devout 7.

Shall I spell it out for you again? Those who aren’t bothered by discrimination against gays don’t want the NRL or Manly to bring up anything to do with rainbows again.

Are they the only ones who don’t want the NRL to bring it up again? No. Maybe not. Maybe people who do support gay rights but just don’t think its relevant to NRL because (well they may have some reasons, who knows what they’d be?)

If you are in that group feel free to say so, and give your reason if you want. And I’m really sorry that I’ve upset you so much. You don’t have to answer if you find it too distressing. Maybe a cuppa tea and a lie down till your nerves settle?

Mate .. I would rather discuss matters with someone who holds genuine views ... rather than an old comrade just parroting the party manifesto ... and trying to stamp out all opposing views by labelling them somehow homophobic ...

Your accusation that anybody that has said on this forum that "causes" should be kept out of sport ... "obviously aren't bothered by discrimination of Gays" ... is a grubby and pathetic tactic to attack anybody that doesn't mindlessly chant your group think ..

Trying to appear reasonable and wordly just makes your desire to silence any opposition just that much creepier ....

Your desired world, where employers can force employees to wear whatever they want them to ... where you can eliminate all religious beliefs and freedoms you don't personally agree with ... where you can openly discriminate against people who don't share the views of your dictatorship ... and where you would exclude all people with a different set of values and principals .... or send them to a "re-education" camp ...

Is not a world I would be willing to accept ... I much prefer democracy and freedom to your totalitarian jackboots ... so comrade, I am afraid ... afraid that you and your manifesto one day succeeds ... and you have all people lined up chanting the same approved dogma ...

And of course ... anyone who doesn't ... obviously has no problem with Gay's being discriminated against ... Good grief ...

I But don't you agree Bozo, that in the jerseygate scenario, the point was "everyone in league", ie, let's not divide people?
Oh come on. The one and only sole point of that jersey was a money spinner! It was an ill-conceived marketing grab aimed at making a quick buck. It had nothing to do with gay-pride, human rights, women in league, Gotcha4Life, or any other worthy cause. It was a PR-stunt that massively backfired. And it definitely was not for "everyone in league" - because we already have a jersey for that and that's the plain maroon and white one worn week in, week out!

Oh come on. The one and only sole point of that jersey was a money spinner! It was an ill-conceived marketing grab aimed at making a quick buck. It had nothing to do with gay-pride, human rights, women in league, Gotcha4Life, or any other worthy cause. It was a PR-stunt that massively backfired. And it definitely was not for "everyone in league" - because we already have a jersey for that and that's the plain maroon and white one worn week in, week out!
Not to mention hijacking the Women in League round.

Your accusation that anybody that has said on this forum that "causes" should be kept out of sport ... "obviously aren't bothered by discrimination of Gays"
I didn’t say that!

Me: Hey Woodie, all Cretans are liars.

Woodie: Aha! Gotcha! So you’re saying all liars are Cretans.

I won’t call you a simpleton because I know you’re an intelligent fellow. So which is it? Either your ability to even read the words in front of you is inhibited by your hate and/or fear. Or else you are driven by said hate and/or fear to deliberately make up **** in the hope of discrediting a few words I’ve written on an internet footy forum. Bizarre, in either case.

To be clear, I did not say that anybody that has said on this forum that "causes" should be kept out of sport ... "obviously aren't bothered by discrimination of Gays".

I said people who aren’t bothered by discrimination against gays don’t want the NRL or Manly to bring it up again. Do you disagree? You think those people do want the NRL to bring it up again?

So why do you twist it? You’ve already said you aren’t anti-gay, yet instantly assume I am attacking you and so you leap to attack me. And really. Are you seriously so insecure in your argument that you must every single time smother your posts with these absurd ideas about Putin (you think you hate Putin more than I do?) and manifestos and jackboots etc etc? for god’s sake man pull yourself together.

Your post is hot air that does zero to illuminate any of the valid issues around jerseygate and Manly. Why you won't discuss any of those in a civil, rational manner, only you would know.

Curious to see team harmony if Desmond is punted. If he continues with his legal challenge that the jersey stopped him from fulfilling bla bla bla

if any part of the team buys into this notion, that is what we call a clear cut case of whoop ass, waiting to explode over commercial Christmas festivities break. If the coach is strong , Coach killers are like snitches, this does not look like mutiny .

what part will the 7 have played when this is done , what about guilt ?.just remember Im talking team harmony people, not rights, feelings, humility, of individuals, mutual respect for your colleagues

Manly were fading fast before the jersey. Thats just my opinion. The mental resolve they show at the back end of games took the field the last month. But the team should have felt differently

Really? Mormons aren't Christians?? You clearly have no idea about either Moromonism or Christianity.

For your info: Mormons are colloquially so-called because they follow and believe in a scripture called "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ". But, more formerly they belong to "The Church of Jesus CHRIST and the Latter Day Saints". So, as followers of "Christ" that means they are therefore CHRISTians.
Mormons would have been burned at the stake by the Spanish Inquisition

Curious to see team harmony if Desmond is punted. If he continues with his legal challenge that the jersey stopped him from fulfilling bla bla bla

if any part of the team buys into this notion, that is what we call a clear cut case of whoop ass, waiting to explode over commercial Christmas festivities break. If the coach is strong , Coach killers are like snitches, this does not look like mutiny .

what part will the 7 have played when this is done , what about guilt ?.just remember Im talking team harmony people, not rights, feelings, humility, of individuals, mutual respect for your colleagues

Manly were fading fast before the jersey. Thats just my opinion. The mental resolve they show at the back end of games took the field the last month. But the team should have felt differently

I know everyone is saying injuries aren't an excuse, but we were another level of injuries, which is my mind, WAS an excuse for us this season. It was a bit of a joke really. This was who we had out (note, this isn't players we had IN) for our last game of the season (for whatever reason):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
08. Josh Aloiai
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Karl Lawton
12. Sean Keppie
13. Jake Trbojevic

15. Toff Sipley

Let's be realistic here, that's a fair amount of unavailable players.

I know everyone is saying injuries aren't an excuse, but we were another level of injuries, which is my mind, WAS an excuse for us this season. It was a bit of a joke really. This was who we had out (note, this isn't players we had IN) for our last game of the season (for whatever reason):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Morgan Harper
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
08. Josh Aloiai
09. Manase Fainu
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Karl Lawton
12. Sean Keppie
13. Jake Trbojevic

15. Toff Sipley

Let's be realistic here, that's a fair amount of unavailable players.
Were they all injured?
Manase was locked up, Aloiai was on a pilgrimage and pretty sure Harper and Sipley were available but rested....
Take your point tho...

Edit. ...but it WAS the dogs and we did have a 16 point headstart...

Your post is hot air that does zero to illuminate any of the valid issues around jerseygate and Manly. Why you won't discuss any of those in a civil, rational manner, only you would know.

That's because you don't pay attention ... I have never had any desire or reason to discuss what you call "the valid issues" around jerseygate ... or be drawn into your childish homophobe taunts .

My one and only focus ever has been your Stalinist agenda ... to deny fellow Australians one of the cornerstones to our great democracy and Freedom ... the freedom of religion .

And your willingness and desire to discriminate against people based on their religion ...

And I do this as an avowed atheist ...

Your call to end freedom of religion .. because you don't agree with it is frightening ...

As you say, attitudes are constantly changing ... what will it be next week that you disagree with ... who will you discriminate against next week ... who is next to fall afoul of your group think ... and have you trash their rights ....

And to answer one of your innuendo's ... the Gay community has a far greater friend and ally in me that they have in you .... because there is no way I would stand for their rights being trashed or see them discriminated against just because your political masters change your manifesto ....

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
That's because you don't pay attention ... I have never had any desire or reason to discuss what you call "the valid issues" around jerseygate ... or be drawn into your childish homophobe taunts .

My one and only focus ever has been your Stalinist agenda ... to deny fellow Australians one of the cornerstones to our great democracy and Freedom ... the freedom of religion .

And your willingness and desire to discriminate against people based on their religion ...

And I do this as an avowed atheist ...

Your call to end freedom of religion .. because you don't agree with it is frightening ...

As you say, attitudes are constantly changing ... what will it be next week that you disagree with ... who will you discriminate against next week ... who is next to fall afoul of your group think ... and have you trash their rights ....

And to answer one of your innuendo's ... the Gay community has a far greater friend and ally in me that they have in you .... because there is no way I would stand for their rights being trashed or see them discriminated against just because your political masters change your manifesto ....
You've completely lost the plot old man. Reds under the bed eh? what's next, the yellow peril? Time to toddle back to your nursing home and watch a few more Trump speeches. And better not forget your blood pressure meds, I worry you might blow a gasket on one of your furious rants.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11