The NRL Conspiracy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Does the NRL rig/fix games?

• Yes

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
I thought the ref was ok today, Yeah a few calls went against us. The Bunker however were very poor. No way was the Crossland Try, a try. Total BS.

Penrith had a try disallowed a few weeks back , Where Leinu was about to put the ball down, which was stripped and went backwards, Pennies player dives on it. No try.

We strip Knights player , which goes forward...................

I can’t for one moment believe the games are fixed / rigged by the NRL. It’s more a match official competency issue.

In my view, today was a horribly officiated game, compounded by some extremely poor play by us.

Refs might get subconsciously influenced by ‘narratives’ - the Souths game highlighted above is an example. Also Ponga and his concussion history probably makes him more of a koala than previous.

There are some refs who are just dip…. and struggle to come to terms that they are not the reason people come to watch the game (Cummins and Suttons, for example). But I don’t put Gough in that category.

I hate the 6 agains and penalties for slowing the PTBs… ref handed them out like confetti in the first half and then, as is invariably the case, put the whistle away for exactly the same situations in 2nd half…
The Garrick one was obvious but there were many others… 6 agains give the NRL referees the ability to massage the game without being held accountable…

The ref was very keen to involve himself in the game today, and blew the pea out of the whistle whenever he was given half a chance. Not all the calls went against us, but a lot did. But it was the Bunker that had the biggest impact. The sin bin, the try that followed. Hard to pass that off as nothing but incompetence.

The ref was very keen to involve himself in the game today, and blew the pea out of the whistle whenever he was given half a chance. Not all the calls went against us, but a lot did. But it was the Bunker that had the biggest impact. The sin bin, the try that followed. Hard to pass that off as nothing but incompetence.
That try was just pathetic but so was the lost ball into Saab no way does that ball not hit Saabs arm…

Honestly , it’s a broadcaster issue , they pay for the game and it’s clear they influence the decisions.

Ratings , appeasing home fans , it’s been going in for a while now.
And then you had Gould on channel nine today constantly taking up the Knights.
Sickening.
He already did enough damage selling us the snake oil in the name of Barrett. Surely he did enough damage setting us back 10 years with him, and I wish he would stop talking or commentating Manly games. He was more nauseating than even Joey today.

NYEagle

Can't wait for the Annersley BS diary tomorrow. I had high hope when he took over the Referees but he's just as bad as yhe previous lot.

And then you had Gould on channel nine today constantly taking up the Knights.
Sickening.
He already did enough damage selling us the snake oil in the name of Barrett. Surely he did enough damage setting us back 10 years with him, and I wish he would stop talking or commentating Manly games. He was more nauseating than even Joey today.

NYEagle
Anusley has achieved nothing since he left refereeing. failed politician, failed boss at Gold Coast and now this gig.

Honestly , it’s a broadcaster issue , they pay for the game and it’s clear they influence the decisions.

Ratings , appeasing home fans , it’s been going in for a while now.
Yep and Ch nein commentators today were all riding the Knights to get home. It was pathetic how biased they were towards them and the bunker fukwit just backed it up. It was clearly rubbish to sin bin Koula and award that try to Crossland. All within minutes and it was game over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6