The NRL Finals Series - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Seriously… there is an NRL final series starting tonight and nobody on the forums. Disappointing. And we wonder why we can’t get political and financial backing. Our fans are fickle.
Guess the pre season has already started for most of the Silvertails...oh well..

Seriously… there is an NRL final series starting tonight and nobody on the forums. Disappointing. And we wonder why we can’t get political and financial backing. Our fans are fickle.
Indeed.

Politicians of all persuasions are combing this thread as I type this, to determine if Manly-Warringah deserve any more handouts.

Paps back down to Earth this year. There’s been a lot of hype around his return, shown glimpses as expected, but largely a non-event. My feeling is he had an impactful first season, but may struggle to live up to the hype moving forward.

And I would add Grant into that category. I think he has not quite met expectations this season.

Tonight Bellamy earns his pay check. Let’s see what he can conjure for the second half with one of the least impressive Storm teams we’ve seen for awhile. Is he the messiah, or just human and managing a less than impressive line up?

Paps back down to Earth this year. There’s been a lot of hype around his return, shown glimpses as expected, but largely a non-event. My feeling is he had an impactful first season, but may struggle to live up to the hype moving forward.

And I would add Grant into that category. I think he has not quite met expectations this season.
I've always maintained , the Storm live and die by how many mestakes the opposition make, and tonight the cheats are making plenty of mestakes of their own.

Tonight Bellamy earns his pay check. Let’s see what he can conjure for the second half with one of the least impressive Storm teams we’ve seen for awhile. Is he the messiah, or just human and managing a less than impressive line up?
I'd say the later..

Pap looks like Turbo when he came back. 50% at best. That yank know f all lol.

Ryan Papensmearen is like the poor man’s Hicho Nynes.

Or is Hicho the poor man’s Ryan?

They both have shocking haircuts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10