The NRL Finals Series - 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Should of gone for the try instead of the penalty goal.
In turn the Roosters made it harder on themselves by not taking two easy points on offer at the end of the first half.

A three point buffer at the end of that second half would have made Cronulla’s job even harder.

Luckily for them, the Roosters got away with it against a team of traditional chokers.

What a ripper of a game! Finally a proper final. Manu now gone as well.
It sure was...the best of the weekend! The game could've gone either way for the whole 80 mins. Sharkies should've won it...had plenty of chances, but somehow the Roosters overcame all their hurdles and gutsed out the win.
Should be a good contest vs the Storm next week and a test of which team can overcome their injuries the best.

It sure was...the best of the weekend! The game could've gone either way for the whole 80 mins. Sharkies should've won it...had plenty of chances, but somehow the Roosters overcame all their hurdles and gutsed out the win.
Should be a good contest vs the Storm next week and a test of which team can overcome their injuries the best.
I’m tipping Fox/9 won’t be allowed any pre-game dressing room footage. It’ll be a test alright. A test to see who has the best "medical recovery staff". I wonder if Dr Dank will get called in for his "advice"?

IMG_0953.jpeg

Most likely outcome is both teams push each other to the absolute limit, one barely scrapes through, only to be absolutely thumped by a fresh and firing Penrith.

Three-peat is looking very likely. I imagine the Knights will win today and either they or the Warriors will give the Broncos much more trouble than the Panthers will get from the winner of cripple fight next week.

What about that pre-game ‘ennertainment’?

Awesome stuff.

Looks like the Knoughtcastle Newts checked out the NSWRL/ARL 1981-84 recycling bin, coming up with a Danny McMaster tribute act.

Who are we liking in this game this afternoon? Form guide and injuries say druggies, but also wouldn't be surprised to see them stumble. The bottom half of the top 8 is weak as pi$$ this year... perhaps even the bottom 6.

I should add, importantly... both coaches have cabbage patch faces that one could punch all day

Oh dear, not a good start for the clappers. One gone for the game already with HIA and now druggies run in a try.

The first two finals showed who truly is in contention for the grand final. The Drizzle and Warriors were out of their depth in a big way.

The Roosters v Sharks game was a true final and credit to the Rorters for finding away to win under extreme adversity and again the Sharks got exposed when it was all in their favour.

It will be interesting to see how todays game goes. If the Knights get through they would be have to be a good chance to face Brisbane in week 3. I think no matter who wins between the Drizzle or Rorters they will be cannon fodder for the Riff in week 3.

I think it will be Donkeys v Riff in the big dance. The contrast of attack v defence. Two amazing number 7s will duel and that will most likely decide the outcome.

For the Riff its a chance to get 3 on the spin and truly become a legendary side and for the Donkeys a chance to end the drought.

Time will tell, to be honest and have disengaged now that we are done for 2023.

Cotric did not need to come in off his wing there at all. His inside man had Best. Cotric needed to stay on his man on the wing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8