The Owners speak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Daily Telegraph can reveal Manly will not risk another rookie coach, instead opting for a hardened, experienced leader. And they expect to make an announcement in the next three weeks from a list that includes Tim Sheens, Michael Maguire, John Cartwright and Neil Henry.

Give me strength - a bunch of no hopers...

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Manly will not risk another rookie coach, instead opting for a hardened, experienced leader. And they expect to make an announcement in the next three weeks from a list that includes Tim Sheens, Michael Maguire, John Cartwright and Neil Henry.

And to think we have 2V’s and Des sitting on the sidelines
Crazy stuff

A hardened, experienced leader, now the mid boggles that Manly Owners will try to find those qualities in the few that have been named. I wonder who the others are that are on the list that are included but not mentioned, Get the list people, we need the list.

Just listening to Luke Lewis and Josh Reynolds on NRL 360, and they’ve both catagorically said as a player that a club’s facilities never really comes into their thoughts and the same goes for levels of staff etc and that would be the same for most players. It’s more about the culture and environment those within those facilities create.

I think this facilities and resources line that Trent has trotted out has been over exaggerated from his end and may just be an excuse for poor results under his guidance.

Just listening to Luke Lewis and Josh Reynolds on NRL 360, and they’ve both catagorically said as a player that a club’s facilities never really comes into their thoughts and the same goes for levels of staff etc and that would be the same for most players. It’s more about the culture and environment those within those facilities create.

I think this facilities and resources line that Trent has trotted out has been over exaggerated from his end and may just be an excuse for poor results under his guidance.
Baz was simply not ready for fulltime NRL Coaching.:shake:

Carty should be questioned as to his mentoring a rookie coach :wondering:

Maguire is a great coach. He’s also got the hard disciplined edge that everyone wants

Aghhhhh, no ****. I can't believe the media still want to blow him and blame the ****en demountables and a not so dodgy gym for our pathetic results. I've said it before and I'll say it again he's ****. He's the coach that has delivered our mighty clubs worst results in the last 50+ years. All this **** about how bad we are is from his manager is looking looking to salvage something from his abysmal coaching record and try and sell a lemon of a coach to someone else.

Mrs D,
Come here chat, vent and do or say ever you want. You've earned it The D family is legendary in my eyes and I know others who hold the same view. Only a moron could not see that the club has gone backwards under the current owners, Unfortunately even though we are Manly we still do have a fair share of morons on here but don't judge us all by those.
Thankyou. Much appreciated.
The Luker obviously doesn’t like me or the Delmege family. Which is fine. We can’t be liked by all

Did Penn-cil mention Tooves in all that or only Hasler ? Did i miss it . Gee a lack of respect there to the man they shafted for Barrett. Now Penn cant wait to see the back of him . We will always have drama's while this bloke is running the joint .

Did Penn-cil mention Tooves in all that or only Hasler ? Did i miss it . Gee a lack of respect there to the man they shafted for Barrett. Now Penn cant wait to see the back of him . We will always have drama's while this bloke is running the joint .

They know they got that horribly wrong :swear:

For me I would be getting Toovey and/or Hasler but if they r off the radar we could do worse than McGuire he knows what it takes to win a premiership he lifted souffs from 43 yrs of mediocrity
Sheens has won a premiership with the tigers a long time ago,so not sure on him.
Henry he has done some good things and was only shot down by the Hayne Complain Train otherwise I think he would still be on the gcoast ,so that’s a maybe.
But surely sanity will prevail and Cartwright will be dismissed he it appears has done nothing absolutely F all in fact!!!!!
Lastly Barrett has for the last 3 months or so been trying to Rort Manly out of 12 months pay as he has had his eye on another job licking bee sting heads’ balls !! That’s an outrage , no wonder the team clocks off after 40 minutes as they know he has clocked off 3 months before them and in the process f”&$d our team and our year .i have been a supporter of his but now I’m really upset ,he can’t possibly have been concentrating on the team and now look at us playing off for the spoon.
The more I think about it I really think despite all the bad blood that it has to be Hasler or Toovey know one else knows Manly like they do, they have premiership s as players and coaches (Toovey was cheated out of his opportunity) and what’s happened with Barret should be the guiding light and an example of what not to do .we need to get a Manly man back in charge and then start planning for the next Manly man after him
The injection of a history of losing and losers into what was a successful culture has been like oil to water they just don’t mix.
Scott u know that’s the truth so suck it up vent if u like to Des or Toovey lay down a few ground rules even , but smoke the peace pipe with them , get one or both on board and then watch the fans,sponsors x players get behind u and the club and become the wind beneath the wings of the mightiest club in the world returning it to its rightful spot soaring as a perennial finals contender and premiership winner
GO MANLY!!!!!!
You know this the truth

White man speak with fork tongue!!!!

Scott has finally found his voice and is outraged. Welcome to our world Scott.

So the cowardly lion has returned from a triumphant sojourn to the Emerald City, hissing, spitting and growling and promising a return to world domination.

Well bull**** with a capital B I call once more! We don’t want a coach who understands the Manly brand as you meekly put it. We want a coach who understands the fkn culture of Manly you soft corporate twit!!

It will be Dopey Mute Cartwright. The dickhead extended him and we are stuck with him. Scott Penn...the black&gold grocery brand of the NRL!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8