The Philosophy of Time and Fate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If science had boundaries the earth would still be flat.

Sometimes its too easy fluff, I just let the little fella take a few points every now and then, helps him validate his existence :)

No Dan and I have had a few jousts over the last week, most enjoyable, even if I did get fired up at one stage.

Fro I never said Science had boundaries. I said it had put boundaries on ignorance. quite clearly your pushing the envelope on ignorance again.

All though in some cases science has increased our knowledge of what we dont know, therefore itself pushing back the boundaries of ignorance.

Lol fro you did fire up. you cant help it though, its in your wstie blood

I'm well aware what you said Dan, wasnt pushing the envelope, just the buttons, with a somewhat predictable reply :)

And I'm sure your aware that I prefer to be termed a bumpkin rather than a westie

you can prefer what you wish, it does not make it true

True enough, sometimes I wish you'd come up with some new material, unfortunately I'm still waiting

Pot: "Hello Mr Kettle"

Kettle: "Hello yourself Mr Pot, hows it going?"

Pot: " Youre black"

Fro you know the new MSE is up for you :)

j/k that was a bit harsh!

Dan I think that was totally uncalled for and demand an immediate retraction and public apology :)

Otherwise I'll start an "I'm bored" thread ;)

lol I am sorry, i realised it was a bit harsh when I said it :)

If you cut me do I not Bleed??

Apology accepted, I shant run off to ME :)

truth be told I havent even bothered re registering

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4