The Question is by how many!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Warriors will go out to bash us,with that totally in their minds they'll make mistakes manly by 14.

that might have been true last year.. the boys are very Composed this year.. i highly doubt they would do that, they are the most Disciplined  ive seen them ever they'll play good controlled footy..

and what did pearce do last week aganist us.. he got that one try.  his attack was crap. Witt has come in leaps and bound since you guys had him, in these close final games id take his goal kicking over any other player in the NRL..

Witt has played with more confidence in the past year, agreed, though he tends to crumble against Manly. Might be part of the 'trying to prove a point' which for some players mean they work too hard and end up off their game.

Agred regarding his goal kicking, it is incredibly valuable

Witt's goal-kicking is brilliant. He's nailing them from the sideline better than Ox does from in front.

I'm not worried about the Warriors forwards, we've got them covered and that will limit their metres, which will cut back the space for the halves. Although, Mannering on the fringes is carving up and he's capable of getting big gains if he runs the right lines.

What I am worried about is if they spread the ball. They have a good move where they spread it to the left, with decoys creating space for Vatuvei and Ropati (in great form). Williams and Bell have been caught out this year when space is created on their side of the field (although better in the last two/three games). This is a bit of a worry.

Other than that....we've got them covered across the park. If anyone is winning 13+ it will be Manly, we're the better team by a fair margin. Warriors are on a high and playing very good footy, but Manly aren't in shabby form either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6