The Ramblings of the Juggernaut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Every week its the same garbage. We give away weak as piss penalties and we spend the whole game on the back foot. Then more often than not we lose.

This is the drum,

1. What is the Point of playing Martin Taupau in massive minutes if he is going to get tired and give away 4 **** penalties for laying on the tackle? And which morons job is it to tell him not to off load in the danger zone?? EVERY BLOODY GAME.

2. Sorry purists, at this point, Tom Trebojevic is NOT A FULLBACK!!!!! He is a pimple on Brett Stewarts arse when it comes to almost every aspect of fullback play. He over runs backline plays, he cramps up his outside backs, he runs so far wide that the inside play is never an option, he is not capable of a decent kick return and his indecision around that last play (in touch in goal) was amateur. (GET TO THE ****ING BALL ON YOUR TRYLINE) The only positive part of his game at the moment is his hole running. (which is why he would be a good Centre) His back up play is non existent at the moment. If I was Brad Fittler I would not pick him for Origin. I'd would be tempted to play Matt Wright at Fullback at the Sea Eagles just to cut out the ****.

3. I'm going to pick on Moses Suli here but it's not entirely his fault. I firmly and honestly believe that anyone with a haircut like that is not taking life seriously, let alone footy. (I'm only 35 so I still have a decent grasp on what goes on) Someone needs to tell him that his haircut is ****. I honestly believe that, at 19, he has the goods but unless he has a stable mentor he will fade. I'd rest him for a while. It's too early.

4. There is a lot of Deadwood at this club. I'll list them

Uate - 10% brilliant, 35% ok and 55% ****. When he can catch he has no impact. When he runs hard he can't catch. He is not capable of both. Gone.!!

Taufua - When you have a full back that has zero kick return, you need your winger that is the same size as most front rowers to bring it. He's a finisher for sure but he has not broken the line from his own half for at least 4 years. His debut year he broke tackles at will. Gone!

Lloyd Perrett - he is not garbage. What he is, is our latest Dunamis Lui or Siosia Vave. He is a plodder and at this point he is our 3rd front rower. That's weak. WE NEED MILES MORE ENERGY OFF THE BENCH. (Think Kenny Edwards or Susaia Matangi)

Matt Wright - Decent but still a toiler

Lewis Brown - Gone

Most of the rest are probably gone too.

We missed Api today. Same with Walker

I reckon this would work (Players available this season only)

1. Kelly. (probably the only non-rookie capable of playing well here)
2. Taufua. (last chance)
3. Walker
4. Trebojevic (Would strengthen up the right side)
5. Uate (Last chance)
6. Hodkinson
7. DCE
8. Taupau
9. Api
10. Fonua-Blake (I think our forward pack would be sooooo much stronger if we were capable of bringing him off the bench.
11. Winterstein
12. Lane
13. Trebojevic

14. Matt Wright. (Best backs cover available at this point but Gone)
15. Paseka
16. Tanginoa
17. Gosiewski

What do we need? Heaps

But I'd settle for an experienced prop with energy off the bench, and a massive cut on what we spend on wingers with that money spent on a decent backline ball player.

Backs

Trebojevic
Parker
Walker
Kelly
Anderson
Suli
?? (Experience, experience, experience)

Halves

DCE
Hodkinson
Croker
Wright
Cust

Middle Rotation

Taupau
Fonua-Blake
Trebojevic
Tanginoa
Paseka
Sipley
?? (must add energy!)

Edge Rotation

Thompson
Sironen
Winterstein
Lane
Gosiewski

Hookers

Api
Fainu

Fill the last 4 with whatever is left over im drunk now

Every week its the same garbage. We give away weak as piss penalties and we spend the whole game on the back foot. Then more often than not we lose.

This is the drum,

1. What is the Point of playing Martin Taupau in massive minutes if he is going to get tired and give away 4 **** penalties for laying on the tackle? And which morons job is it to tell him not to off load in the danger zone?? EVERY BLOODY GAME.

2. Sorry purists, at this point, Tom Trebojevic is NOT A FULLBACK!!!!! He is a pimple on Brett Stewarts arse when it comes to almost every aspect of fullback play. He over runs backline plays, he cramps up his outside backs, he runs so far wide that the inside play is never an option, he is not capable of a decent kick return and his indecision around that last play (in touch in goal) was amateur. (GET TO THE ****ING BALL ON YOUR TRYLINE) The only positive part of his game at the moment is his hole running. (which is why he would be a good Centre) His back up play is non existent at the moment. If I was Brad Fittler I would not pick him for Origin. I'd would be tempted to play Matt Wright at Fullback at the Sea Eagles just to cut out the ****.

3. I'm going to pick on Moses Suli here but it's not entirely his fault. I firmly and honestly believe that anyone with a haircut like that is not taking life seriously, let alone footy. (I'm only 35 so I still have a decent grasp on what goes on) Someone needs to tell him that his haircut is ****. I honestly believe that, at 19, he has the goods but unless he has a stable mentor he will fade. I'd rest him for a while. It's too early.

Uate - 10% brilliant, 35% ok and 55% ****. When he can catch he has no impact. When he runs hard he can't catch. He is not capable of both. Gone.!!

Taufua - When you have a full back that has zero kick return, you need your winger that is the same size as most front rowers to bring it. He's a finisher for sure but he has not broken the line from his own half for at least 4 years. His debut year he broke tackles at will. Gone!

Lloyd Perrett - he is not garbage. What he is, is our latest Dunamis Lui or Siosia Vave. He is a plodder and at this point he is our 3rd front rower. That's weak. WE NEED MILES MORE ENERGY OFF THE BENCH. (Think Kenny Edwards or Susaia Matangi)

Lewis Brown - Gone

2. Taufua. (last chance)
3. Walker
5. Uate (Last chance)
6. Hodkinson
7. DCE
8. Taupau
9. Api
10. Fonua-Blake (I think our forward pack would be sooooo much stronger if we were capable of bringing him off the bench.
11. Winterstein
12. Lane
13. Trebojevic

15. Paseka
16. Tanginoa
17. Gosiewski

What do we need? Heaps

But I'd settle for an experienced prop with energy off the bench, and a massive cut on what we spend on wingers with that money spent on a decent backline ball player.

Backs

Trebojevic
Parker
Walker
Kelly
Anderson
Suli

Halves

DCE
Hodkinson
Croker
Wright
Cust

Middle Rotation

Taupau
Fonua-Blake
Trebojevic
Tanginoa
Paseka
Sipley
?? (must add energy!)

Edge Rotation

Thompson
Sironen
Winterstein
Lane
Gosiewski

Hookers

Api
Fainu

We lost by 1 point after being in a real grinding match. We also got a lot of dud calls. Hokko is only playing his second game for us in his second week back at the club and we were missing our main middle defense with Api. A lot of people underestimate his work load. We'll be okay

This is the drum,

Lewis Brown - Gone

2. Taufua. (last chance)
3. Walker
5. Uate (Last chance)
6. Hodkinson
7. DCE
8. Taupau
9. Api
11. Winterstein
12. Lane
13. Trebojevic

15. Paseka
16. Tanginoa
17. Gosiewski

What do we need? Heaps

Backs

Trebojevic
Parker
Walker
Kelly
Anderson
Suli

Halves

DCE
Hodkinson
Croker
Wright
Cust

Middle Rotation

Taupau
Fonua-Blake
Trebojevic
Tanginoa
Paseka
Sipley
?? (must add energy!)

Edge Rotation

Thompson
Sironen
Winterstein
Lane
Gosiewski

Hookers

Api
Fainu

So pleased your not coaching the team.

We lost by 1 point after being in a real grinding match. We also got a lot of dud calls. Hokko is only playing his second game for us in his second week back at the club and we were missing our main middle defense with Api. A lot of people underestimate his work load. We'll be okay
We should never have been in a position to lose that match. The back to back to back to back penalties cost us the game.

This is the drum,

Lewis Brown - Gone

2. Taufua. (last chance)
3. Walker
5. Uate (Last chance)
6. Hodkinson
7. DCE
8. Taupau
9. Api
11. Winterstein
12. Lane
13. Trebojevic

15. Paseka
16. Tanginoa
17. Gosiewski

What do we need? Heaps

Backs

Trebojevic
Parker
Walker
Kelly
Anderson
Suli

Halves

DCE
Hodkinson
Croker
Wright
Cust

Middle Rotation

Taupau
Fonua-Blake
Trebojevic
Tanginoa
Paseka
Sipley
?? (must add energy!)

Edge Rotation

Thompson
Sironen
Winterstein
Lane
Gosiewski

Hookers

Api
Fainu

I like your passionate straight from the heart post @Stevo . We do need changes and they will come in time as my theory is when changes are not made then nothing will change .
We need players that can play well consistently and can consistently contribute to win us games .
I think you were a bit harsh on Suli . He never missed a tackle and was solid. As far as his hair style goes , I don't like his hair style but I do like his playing style .
I also think you are a bit harsh on Taufua , first game back and made 123 hard running metres , the most by all the wingers and centres and out ran Rapana who made 103m and Cotric who made 94 m
But yeh, I am pissed of as well . Absolutely gutted with the loss .
The more passionate you are about your team the more devastating a loss is and the more jubilant a win is
We need a win next week to get our spirits and hopes up

I like your passionate straight from the heart post @Stevo . We do need changes and they will come in time as my theory is when changes are not made then nothing will change .
We need players that can play well consistently and can consistently contribute to win us games .
I think you were a bit harsh on Suli . He never missed a tackle and was solid. As far as his hair style goes , I don't like his hair style but I do like his playing style .
I also think you are a bit harsh on Taufua , first game back and made 123 hard running metres , the most by all the wingers and centres and out ran Rapana who made 103m and Cotric who made 94 m
But yeh, I am pissed of as well . Absolutely gutted with the loss .
The more passionate you are about your team the more devastating a loss is and the more jubilant a win is
We need a win next week to get our spirits and hopes up
Good morning. I thought Jorge was solid for his first hitout , took it up strongly and will get better next week. Suli could very well be our next superstar. Makes no mistakes , runs hard and can put on a hit . Although im gutted and can't stop thinking about the one that got away , there's always next week . Oh and by the way i had Dce first try score into Manly 1_12 61/1 , so you can feel my double hurt.

Good morning. I thought Jorge was solid for his first hitout , took it up strongly and will get better next week. Suli could very well be our next superstar. Makes no mistakes , runs hard and can put on a hit . Although im gutted and can't stop thinking about the one that got away , there's always next week . Oh and by the way i had Dce first try score into Manly 1_12 61/1 , so you can feel my double hurt.
Good morning feathered friend and its nice to hear you so chirpy so early after a loss . Well done with the DCE first try .

I liked points 1 and 3 (3 for its comedic value).

However you’re absolutely kooked in the head if you think Snake was a better kick returner than TT.

Not having seen the match I can't comment on this performance. However, my question to all those knocking the team is:
Where do you think we'd be currently in the premiership if we hadn't had the nine injuries to various players and we'd be able to play the same best team for the first 12 rounds like Illawarra has?
Where do you think Illawarra would be running if they had had the 'normal' run of injuries that every other club has suffered?

Not having seen the match I can't comment on this performance. However, my question to all those knocking the team is:
Where do you think we'd be currently in the premiership if we hadn't had the nine injuries to various players and we'd be able to play the same best team for the first 12 rounds like Illawarra has?
Where do you think Illawarra would be running if they had had the 'normal' run of injuries that every other club has suffered?

Don’t know about St George but Panthers are going pretty well so far with stacks of players on the sideline. Agree Injury has played a part but that excuse can’t be used for 3 straight seasons.

In the first quarter of the game we looked like we were a top 4 side. I just don't get it. Barrett needs to look at a concentration camp.. yes a concentration camp

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8