The real reason why players are being moved

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
International could be anyone
Isn't Semi in dispute with the Eels and refusing to come back and play. Has he played for Fiji, if so you can't count him out.

It's probably Moa but I don't think we need Moa on the books, especially if he are going to try and sign Klemmer

SBW would be a Great Signing . .. . . . IF he can be instilled with enthusiasm for the Maroon & White cause. But how to do that. Think $$ alone will not get him there and his 2nd half of season will be ordinary.

Apparently Brett Stewart let slip that walker is definitely done deal and we are looking like signing Boyd cordner

Apparently Brett Stewart let slip that walker is definitely done deal and we are looking like signing Boyd cordner
Cord we would be good although i really want teo even though he wouldn't play til April. Would look good in maroon and white and always hoped he would end up at manly in his tiger days

righto. I can handle the loss of Buhrer, starling or Lawrence for Cordiner. But still not Hiku. It would be robbing Peter to pay Paul. He has dominated for the kiwis the last couple of campaigns and he is early 20's. Let's not gift that to some club and pay for him to play there.

righto. I can handle the loss of Buhrer, starling or Lawrence for Cordiner. But still not Hiku. It would be robbing Peter to pay Paul. He has dominated for the kiwis the last couple of campaigns and he is early 20's. Let's not gift that to some club and pay for him to play there.

Agree 100%, lose him and we lose a very valuable utility back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7