The reason why we lost...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The reason we lost. We scored 12 points in the first 25 minutes, when we should have had 30 points by half time, and didnt score another point onwards apart from a stupid penalty goal that lead to them scoring right on half time.

Yeah - We just aren't taking hold of enough of the chances we get. Nor do we seem to be picking up many lucky long range tries.

I tell you now Farrar would offer more options than Hodko thats for sure. We struggle to rack up points due to a lack of composure and poor attacking structures.

If want to see an example where the intensity and fatigue kicks in and our lack of mobile hole pluggers combined with overweight forwards struggling laterally look at our defensive line at 39min 40seconds. For a team that dominated the entire first half this is pathetic defensive form.(notice the gaps and poor lateral movement)

No i was at the game---our good performance in that game was more to do with both teams having many players backing up---yes both teams suffered equally but our lack of mobility in defense was not highlighted as much as it could have been with a sharper Dragons team.

We played well but not as good as its been reported.

the end of a Gould article today

At this point, let me introduce some statistics, regarding the Manly season so far. Manly have scored 384 first-half points this season, that's the best in the NRL. But they have scored only 173 second-half points, that's the worst in the NRL.

Five times this season, Manly has been held scoreless in the second half of games. Twelve times this season they have lost the second half to their opponents.

Five times this year they have led at half-time, only to surrender their lead and eventually lose the match.

On several occasions this season when reviewing their performances I have asked the question, ''Are they fit?'' It seems that both physically and mentally they are incapable of sustaining their best for a full 80 minutes of NRL football.

Well, it happened again yesterday.

They lost the second half 24-0.

Their discipline deteriorated.

Granted, a number of crucial calls went against them, but their reaction of showing obvious frustration and then playing ''angry'' football is hardly the response of a team with professional attitude control. The crisp attacking play of the first half was now replaced with a panicked rabble as they frantically tried to arrest their alarming slide.

Manly were also confronted by a Roosters team that had suddenly found its confidence. The hosts looked meek and mild in the first 40 minutes. Their attacking execution was awful and their defence looked as brittle as a toothpick.

In the second half the Roosters tackled like demons and some of their attacking play was breathtaking.

I was left stunned at the final score of Roosters 30 Manly 14. Did the Roosters win or did Manly lose?

With one game left before the finals, I suggest it's very important that both teams answer this question honestly if they have aspirations of challenging for this year's title.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2