The T - Rex Factor off the bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was the best game I have ever seen T-rex play. He was amazing today, I hope this is what we get from him every week now!!

How good was the big fella today, ran riot in defense & offense. Chooks had no answer for him. He is a definite selection in our top 17 if fit.

Mitchell Pearce will be having nightmares about him all week.

Fonz said:
T-Rex wasn't over sledged. He was sledged because he was massively under performing out on the wing for whatever reason. Now he's playing good footy there is no reason to sledge him.

The guy was never a winger, he was wasted out there.

Players **** themselves when they see him running at them. He would be the LAST guy in the NRL anyone would want to tackle.

God bless T-Rex: stay fit and keep stomping.

To me of our off all our contract players he is the one I hope we keep the most. Potential is becoming reality and remember he has only played a handful of games in the forwards.

He is massively on the up and is gonna be one of our leaders in the next few years. I think he still has a stack of improvement in him .........Please sign him up.

Kiwi Eagle said:
So Des and Crusher actually knew something about this bloke as well :p
The blokes taken nearly 3yrs i`m sure their patience would have run out eventually had he not showed improvement ..

Fonz said:
T-Rex wasn't over sledged. He was sledged because he was massively under performing out on the wing for whatever reason. Now he's playing good footy there is no reason to sledge him.

T-Rex had been sledged mercilessly here. People have bagged him for being lazy in matches when he had the most meters gained against his name. He also has a great point scoring record.

Not the best defender and can be slow to turn and chase. But awesome in attack.

Totally agree kiwi this has been the first season that he has played in the forwards and its no secret that this has been his best year. Dessie only had him on the wing because of injuries to snake and wolf.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4