The usual suspects

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
my voice is very croaky after todays match. Our little group started many a chant down our end of the hill and got the crowd very revved up. Well dont fellas.

(quietly I am happy with my call to hodges, "Move your big fat ass out of the way hodges, I cant see the game")

You and Hodges have so much in common though. e.g. Both show ponies.

yeah but hodges has a fat arse and a head like a robbers dog, I could be blown over by a strong wind!

yeah, I kill it on the NRL video game!

How bad is the Manly team in that game? It's so frustrating. I'm too god damn loyal to pick anyone else, but it's a back to the wall job playing against my Rooster supporting mates.

I can't wait for the new NRL game, Manly will actually be decent.

agreed, It will have pride of place in my "favourites" nategory of my arcade machine FE

Whilst praise is being offered I thought the 18th player for Manly today also contributed a little to the win.The 15,500 (I am allowing about 600 Bronco supporters) Manly fans that turned up when we were playing the number 1 team, our recent form has been less than impressive were awesome today. In the last 10 minutes when the game was in the balance the Manly chant reverberated around the ground, I think we helped just a little bit. Take a bow all those that helped our team to a win today.
It was sensational. Helped exorcise some of last week's demons. Well done to the boys on the hill in the JM stand and also the fans in the Southern Stand who shouted their lungs out to spur the boys on to a big win!!!

Manly :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree with KaZa, King played very well today, and impressed me.

Randall was also pretty good but I think if king can play like he did today then he adds more to the team than Randall

Agreed.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6