The Walker Gamble ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some solid points Bozo - but here's the catch...
You can only beat the best with a great team...not everyone can tackle like a demon, not everyone can be fast, not everyone can kick the ball well, not everyone is elusive and so on......and while you make the very fair point about Parker not being a gamebreaking tryscorer - he doesn't need to be....we have players who can both create attack and score points....he will not be the 1 to win a game with a 90m try, but he just may make the defensive reads and solid tackles to save them, which may prove even more vital, as it then allows his team mates to advance the scoreboard in our favour....
Again we see different things

Des has said that We need to improve as a team across the park and that includes the left centre position

Parkers Handling issues and lack of pace to win the race to the try line and to stop the faster players from running around him is a liability that has been exposed and will continue to be exposed by quality opposition and impact our team in both defence and attack

The fact is the slow , one dimensional and predictable Parker has plateaued and what we see is the best we will ever get and I cannot see any more improvement in our left centre position with the slow Parker wearing the number 3 jumper .

Well I've got three DM's from the Fonz!
Quote:

Today at 2:23 PMNEW
So basically you went through my old posts to figure out who i am LOL you seriously are one fukin loser scumbag no life gronk! You really are a son of a filthy whore you know that! You run and hide like a little bitch but when im banned you come out from under that rock the same rock as that troll dog frank stokes who isn't even here anymore hahaha you piss weak pea hearted coward 2 years you've been hiding from me. This is a manly forum i came here to talk to the good people not bigoted faggots like you you fukn flop but noooo you had to tell the other dropkicks and now you're all in on it Hah! I have 3 other accounts ill just use one of those. People have PM me about you and they say the same. Just a piss weak little dog who has no power whatsoever in life so he like a coward goes behind people's back to get them banned. You filthy son of mutah shame you live in qld or id find you and piss on you record it and post it with your own account. You are a key board warriors probably still living with his whore mother right? Atheist dog the Lord has a special place for cowards like you! Biggest drop kick on this website 5 years running! Hah! I don't even know why you bother mutah boy76 you have no idea about the game you are a joke and no one even likes or agrees with the low IQ crap you post. Walker will be with us next year knowing how much you hate that will fuel me for years to come. Now go run you bitch made homunculus go run like the pussy you are run and tell that dog**** human being Dan and go run and tell that other pussy global eagle the filthy coward. Smart ass dog who only sticks up for the "boys" another who is lucky he lives far away nice and safe. Only one with half a brain between you is old woodsie hahahahaha the decrepit fool
Back to you coward son of mutah. You are a spectacular piece of garbage who went out of his way to report me and get me banned. I remember last time soon as your mate told you you came out from under that rock to claim IM a keyboard warrior LOL so you've been hiding from me for over 2 years... soon as im banned you come out swinging talking ** LOL pathetic dog i came here to talk to the real manly fans instead i get donkeys like you. You piss weak small small man go run to danny boy the other renowned son of mutah who thinks mutah is travel marriage HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumb **!"

End quote
Gees what did you do to warrant that outburst?

Gees what did you do to warrant that outburst?
No one at all deserves this outburst
I've met manlyfan76 and is a Top bloke, so all I would think is a misunderstanding that has gone way out of control....hope everyone concerned is ok...I usually grab some popcorn and laugh off the back n forth banter between Silvertails fans, in fact have been guilty of some unwarranted dumbass posts myself, but pretty harmless compared to this stuff...it's way out of left field

Again we see different things

Des has said that We need to improve as a team across the park and that includes the left centre position

Parkers Handling issues and lack of pace to win the race to the try line and to stop the faster players from running around him is a liability that has been exposed and will continue to be exposed by quality opposition and impact our team in both defence and attack

The fact is the slow , one dimensional and predictable Parker has plateaued and what we see is the best we will ever get and I cannot see any more improvement in our left centre position with the slow Parker wearing the number 3 jumper .
You are a broken record buddy. We got it 70 times ago ok.

Wow, can spell homunculus but can't spell mutha.
Yep, the boy's got problems.
Yes he has got issues ,not the least of which is his appaaaaallllling grammar and very lose grip on the subtleties of the English language .
The mixing of pronouns ,verbs ,inappropriate comma placement ,incorrect verb tense and misplaced modifiers shows murderous intent towards the English language of the most heinous kind !
Actually I'm thinking that maybe English is possibly his 3rd or 4th language.
In any case Go Manly against the filthy slime

Did he really think no one knew he was Fonzarelli?
That's the most hilarious thing about the whole episode - he really did think no one knew.

It'll make him more determined next time - you'd think after 7 or 8 goes at it now he might have improved. We live in hope that he has to change his online persona so much to become unrecognisable that it may even become tolerable

This is too true, @Ryan has mine, and the guy is impossible to shake

hahah just kidding, love ya mate
Oh dear god. Please don't tag me in a thread like this @:D. Way too much excitement for me !

How about them Eagles though ! Looking pretty damned good right now !

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
What just happened? Clearly, I have missed a lot since my last post. I think I will move on to the next thread. Moving on. Go Manly.

What do you reckon about Walker back to centre ? Haha, jokes.

Remember, don't shake the baby.

I find lockdown very frustrating. I can easily see how we can fly off the handle. I go to work & come home. That's fkn it... Months of same **** groundhog days. No end in sight. Gladys have given up & has now started the blame game with the feds. Get vaccinated - put your name on a queue with no dates available.

I suspect a little bit of old fashioned fcukery has gone on here. Hard to know for certain though - VPN's are awfully sensitive these days.

Last edited:
What just happened? Clearly, I have missed a lot since my last post. I think I will move on to the next thread. Moving on. Go Manly.
It reads like a manual on cyber bullying to me. Providing examples on how bullying should not be done, and how best to do it successfully.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11