The world still spins. Sea Eagles still victorious.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
The news of Hasler's upcoming departure announcement is quite shattering and so is the speculative thought of the likes of Foran and Stewart etc. following.
I can't imagine cheering against Brett Stewart scoring a try but I would if he wasn't wearing a Sea Eagles jumper.
As a club we've been on a massive journey with these blokes, all of us against the world, and thinking about anyone jumping ship is unsettling.
This will pass. The Manly Sea Eagles are a victorious successful club. We overcome adversity and we win, who'sever on board.
This will continue to happen.
We haven't always had Des and Crusher but we've always found a way to win.
I for one will always be a Sea Eagle.

Well said. Totally agree - I loved this club way before Dessie and Crusher and while I love what they have done for us if they have made the decision to go then so be it - I am still a Silvertail and proud of our magnificent Club - we will get through this and come out even stronger and prouder - GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES

Sounds like this thread should be called "The board still spins" If these clowns have allowed this to happen they are probably hoping supporters like us turn around and say ok no probelm I will continue to support the club. If the board is responsible they need to be culled end of.

:Dcoaches come and go, players come and go,board members come and go, who really cares, disappointment comes and goes, all this has been happening since 1947 but this great club still survives and always will, when Stanton left the sky was falling but we survived,when Fulton left the same was said,when we lost vauntin the same was said, I do not have a problem and have supported the club since 1952 and will always do so. remember one thing NO ONE PERSON is worth the money being offered around but if its there, be honest with yourself would you refuse it? answer NO so don,t be down on Des he is only human not GOD.
MANLY FOREVER

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8