These players can hold their heads up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
after all the crap given to king i think if you guys want to save face you better pay out on klylie like there is no tomorrow - not injured so should be fully fit and put in half a king average effort

Bryant and Harris started off brilliantly and really dominated the Tigers' pack. Alberts is a player of first grade ability and probably our long term solution and I thought Matai tried hard, something few others did. Stewart was good but wasn't as involved as might have been. That's all the players that caught my eye, really. For positive reasons, in any case.

I thought Matai went OK,missed a few tackles but made the most metres.

Kite and Bryant outstanding,Harris good but needs to learn about effective offloading.

Witt was horrible,the cheap shot summing it up

Yes, Kite was good too. Our forward pack dominated for a big chunk of that match. We were parked in Tigers territory for a while aswell but we just didn't look like scoring.

I thought Harris offloaded really well yesterday, I can't remember any that didn't come off. I do remember Morewood dropping it later in the tackle after receiving an offload but that's because he's a douche. Harris also has some serious toe, I can't believe he scored that second try untouched.

Bryant's played well for a couple of matches now, he deserves his spot in the first grade team for the time being.

He went OK c,but I don't like Harris' flop out the back which goes to ground and we end up losing 5m or so. When he hits the man they are great

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7