This is a farce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The refs seem only to be capable of looking at one thing per game

The holding down in the ruck was at its absolute worst tonighttonight and the game suffered fircit. the refs ignored it except for one or two penalties against Manly.
I was surprised about this also, given the great song and dance about the so called 'rule change' immediately prior to the season commencing.

Different rules for different games. They treated the souths roosters game last week like a final . because the league wanted a spectacle. Easy on the penalties, let the game flow.It is wrong to do it for some games unless they do it for them all

Gus complaining about that bloody cow on the field was funny...seriously though, was there a rodeo, or a crusty demons show down at Brookie Oval through the week?....:shake:

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Nah they thought making the surface like a giant kitty litter would make Kieran the cat happy and he'd stay.

The pedantic rules especially making a guy replay the ball is frustrating as you know that this rule wont apply to Souffs. can you imagine Inglish being asked the replay the ball 20 times a game because he is a serial offender at doing that.

The sad thing is the referees are now coached not to use their instinct over decisions. I have always said look at a players body language over a contentious try decision, that always gives things away.

Last night Matai was not too sure, that was a 50/50 call and the obstruction try that we didnt get turned out to be crucial too.

Gus complaining about that bloody cow on the field was funny...seriously though, was there a rodeo, or a crusty demons show down at Brookie Oval through the week?....:shake:

Im just glad they are FINNNNNAAAALLLYY are noticing this

They started pinging this around 3 years ago. Best thing the refs have done in a decade of fiddling with the interpretation of the rules. Nothing is more annoying than someone like Inglis walking through the play the ball and getting a massive advantage. It is rubbish. The instruction for Matai to go back was childish and ridiculous. Half a metre is meh, one to two metres should be an automatic penalty to the defending team.
Yeah, JWH for the Chooks is good at doing that too

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4