This is the game to turn us around

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always a tough game, they lift big time against us, based on the last 8 weeks it " could " be trouble for us, only time wil tell

Mark from Brisbane said:
… based on the last 8 weeks it " could " be trouble for us, only time wil tell
Based on our form of the last 8 weeks we will have a big win against this mob.
Manly is back, baby! I will be there to cheer our team to a big win.
And remarkably, all of a sudden Toovey, Johns, DCE etc won't be mugs. How extraordinary :)

If we beat the Eels at home it is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things,if we lose it is more than relevant,it is game over.

I expect us to win comfortably.A win away the week after is the real key despite the cows being weakened.That will be a certain dogfight given no DCE and Choc and our lack of attack.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
… based on the last 8 weeks it " could " be trouble for us, only time wil tell
Based on our form of the last 8 weeks we will have a big win against this mob.
Manly is back, baby! I will be there to cheer our team to a big win.
And remarkably, all of a sudden Toovey, Johns, DCE etc won't be mugs. How extraordinary :)

Ok, I am confused. A glowing endorsement of our last 8 weeks...

LOL. Our big turn around game was weeks ago against the Dogs. That was our indicator and we failed miserably. This one wont prove anything. Parra are crap in all departments & we can't score points. Should be a very boring low scoring shambles of a game. Glad I will mss it.

mickqld said:
LOL. Our big turn around game was weeks ago against the Dogs. That was our indicator and we failed miserably. This one wont prove anything. Parra are crap in all departments & we can't score points. Should be a very boring low scoring shambles of a game. Glad I will mss it.

Probably better off you miss Manly for good mick !!

Golden point loss failed miserably hahahahahahaha

Kiwi Eagle said:
mickqld said:

Probably better off you miss Manly for good mick !!

Golden point loss failed miserably hahahahahahaha

Down by 18 pts 3 times during the match at Brookie and a vital home game. Sounds like a roaring success then.

So if its not a roaring success its an absolute failure then?

Very black and white world you must live in.

Can anyone honestly say that they can see Manly turning themselves around into a contender like in 2011 ? We weren't looking that flash half way thru 2011 & no one was backing us to win that year.

mickqld said:
Can anyone honestly say that they can see Manly turning themselves around into a contender like in 2011 ? We weren't looking that flash half way thru 2011 & no one was backing us to win that year.
I was. And i still back,us this year. We'll need no more injuries though.

If only those who have given up this year would post so, just in one thread then fade away until next time they think we are a chance

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2