Three most hated teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm: nothing-franchise in a non-league locality. Years of systematic rorts; questionably illegal and dangerous tactics.

Eels: I do remember the 80s.

Most everyone else comes in third together, with special mention to the Broncos (privileged in game scheduling and one club dominance of a league-mad city) and Dogs (you know what you did).

Storm roosters dogs. Dogs went to top of list after stealing des. But back to 3rd now. Dont have much memory of parra/manly rivialy as was too young to understand it.

1. Broncos - I still remember their first game, we got flogged and Fatty even kicked for touch on a penalty and it went backwards. They also get every advantage and brought about the mega club effectively killing smaller clubs that couldn’t compete.

2. Storm - Cheating scum whom brought the wrestle and are a nothing team in their hometown even.

3. Parra - Joined the same time as and try to get away with being at the same level as us, when the reality is they are the worst team in the last 30 years. NRL’s new favourite sons.

Ditto

Perfect summation

1.Slime- Golden west theme/NRL leg ups
(Even a blind man could hear the support from nine/fox/Greenberg, its sickening)
2.Drizzle- just plain cheats
3.Donkeys- NRL needs to show favouristism to keep Qld supporters engaged and we as viewers some how need to eat s*** politely and deal with it, as if its the norm.

Last edited:
My Dad brainwashed me to hate Parramatta, so even though I was not around in the 80’s (or even thought about lol!), they are my ABSOLUTE least favourite team. In order mine are:

1. Eels
2. Storm/Souths
3. Roosters/Broncos

Sorry that’s technically 5, but I can’t split those teams on the same tier haha

Listen to your dad ... he is a wise man ..

I can honestly say the only 2 clubs I really really hate are ..

Parra .... it is in my DNA ...
Storm ... they have earnt my hatred all by themselves ....

All the rest have come in and out of contension over the decades ... but I don't restrict by detestation simply to clubs .... I also include coaches .... for example I am happy to wish doom on any team coached by "me me" Siebold or "Arrsehole" Arffur ....

Like so many of you, I have a common hatred of everyone.

But if you push me hard enough, my top three hatred is based on supporter bases (having attended games at home or away against every team);
Parramatta. SCUM. FILTH. PUTRID. And that's just the corporate tickets!
Melbourne. Pathetic, plastic fans who believe they have been 'hard done by' for cheating the cap
Bulldogs. I don't want to get in trouble here, so all I will say is Coffs harbour and Salary Cap. And 7th tackle try in the 95 GF

Honourable mention to Souths and Brisbane.

I don’t actually hate any of the other clubs, I just pity them, because they aren’t Manly.

OK, some I enjoy beating more than the others but generally as long as the boys are winning, that’ll do me.

I hate them all - simple as that

The only one of the other 15 I don't hate are the Tigpies, and that's only because my dad was a life long Balmain fan. I don't like them, but I don't hate them.

The other 14 can go to hell......especially any that have beaten us in a Grand Final (Souffs, Dragons [St George], Worms, Dogs, Knights, Drizzle and Chooks).

Knights, Eels, Sharks........cannot stand them!!! I hope Storm demoralise the Eels on Saturday night!

Storm, most hated team in the world
Broncos
The ref team

I find it amusing watching the Warriorsne a rabble

Funnily enough all the ingredients are there, but I can’t dislike the roosters. Maybe it goes back to them being up there with us fighting super greed

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8