Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tomorrow's news...

Manly's secret agent connections help avoid positive drug tests

The mystery surrounding the Manly Sea Eagles and their drug problem has deepened further today. [Insert cr@p newspaper here] has exclusively discovered an extraordinary connection between the allegedly drug loaded Sea Eagles and the CIA and KGB which is possibly the only explanation for why no Manly player has tested positive to drugs, despite so much reliable and trustworthy media speculation confirming that they are all taking drugs.

[Insert cr@p newspaper here] has discovered that the alleged male alleged nurse who has been allegedly injecting Manly players with allegedly illegal alleged drugs is none other than Gaylord Focker, a male nurse with secret connections to the CIA through his father-in-law Jack Byrnes.

Manly also have an undeniably strong connection to the KGB because its major sponsor, Kaspersky, is based in Russia.

It is clear from these connections that the CIA and the KGB have been co-operating for several years to develop a super masking agent, so that Manly players could take as many performance enhancing drugs as they pleased without fear of a positive test.

[Insert cr@p newspaper here] has also heard allegations that Al Queda are involved, but we are unable to think up a reason to link them to this story at this point in time. We will update this article as soon as we have thought of one, hopefully involving allegations of money laundering for the purposes of terrorism and breaching the salary cap.

[Insert cr@p newspaper here] does not allege that any Manly players have taken banned substances, but we hope our readers can form that view on their own based on our misleading headlines and weak gossip columns presented as news.

Such bull****, I got sent a text today, I replied " stop spreading this crap it's **** like this that's driving the media"

WE on this very forum are a BIG part of the problem ( are we not Slothfield you Turkey????) , lets talk footy for a change

Nathan Hindmarsh showed crack to every league player and fan for 12 seasons and no charges but many complaints.

voicefromthehill said:
bob dylan said:
Nathan Hindmarsh showed crack to every league player and fan for 12 seasons and no charges but many complaints.

Only a few players were caught snorting his crack though

PM me some names VFTH. I wanna know who they are!

Sharks must hand over evidence
Date March 16, 2013
Adrian Proszenko, Brad Walter

Cronulla officials will be made to reveal to ASADA its reasons for sacking four staffers and encouraging players to accept six-month bans or face the prospect of being suspended for a minimum of four years.

The NRL has told Cronulla, and the other five clubs - Manly, North Queensland, Newcastle, Canberra and Penrith - named in the Australian Crime Commission's report into doping and the integrity of sport that they are obliged to immediately hand over all materials and evidence they come across during their internal investigations.

In the Sharks' case, it will mean providing all the information it used to reach its controversial decisions to remove its support crew.

It's understood that failure to do so is a breach of the ARLC's anti-doping policy and will be considered an attempt to cover up the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

Advertisement Under WADA rules, the minimum sentence is four years.

The Sharks board controversially stood down coach Shane Flanagan and sacked key staff members including Darren Mooney, Mark Noakes, David Givney and Konrad Schultz.

They have not articulated publicly their reasons for doing so, although chairman Damian Irvine's assertion that players were administered with a ''horse drug'' ultimately cost him the position. Irvine has said he will stand for the position again at the next club elections.

Nor has the board outlined the reasons for encouraging 14 players to take a six-month ban for taking performance-enhancing substances.

The directors even offered sweeteners to accept the deal including automatic contract extensions and the honouring of representative payments. Administrators floated the proposal in exchange for the players waiving their right to sue the embattled club.

While it's believed they haven't fully articulated the reasons for the drastic steps to the players, Sharks officials will need to fully brief ASADA or face sanctions themselves.

Fairfax Media has been told that ASADA's investigations revolve around the use of growth hormone-releasing peptides GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and CJC 1295. The latter, along with Thymosin Beta 4, are reportedly the ones used by Cronulla players.

There is some dispute as to whether these peptides were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency during the 2011 season. Only IGF-1 and MGF are explicitly banned by WADA.

But GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin and Thymosin Beta are presumably banned under the catch-all terminology used by WADA.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sharks-must-hand-over-evidence-20130315-2g69x.html#ixzz2Nbn6ewuK

It shows how much influence the media is having when Kate Lundy had a whinge about the sharks not cooperating with asada. The sharks have denied that, so instead of her actually asking the club she believes the rubbish in the papers. What chance does anyone have with a dill like her running things.

The media needs the book thrown at them for speculation! I mean if you take away all the hearsay, there isn't much left at all really. The media need to let ASADA do their job so that it can be done without bias. Sad that there is no sort of reprimand for reporting incorrectly. I love my Manly club but all six clubs are suffering under the wrath of ill informed media reporters!

So people believing what they read in the papers are dills?

That's simply not true ... because ...

Well OK it's true.

so whats happening guys? Whats the latest goss? Has everyone who has sent PM's got the same 3 players rumoured to have taken whatever it is they have taken.

Would love to know via a PM, anyone care to keep me in the loop!

MadMarcus said:
Tomorrow's news...

The mystery surrounding the Manly Sea Eagles and their drug problem has deepened further today. [Insert cr@p newspaper here] has exclusively discovered an extraordinary connection between the allegedly drug loaded Sea Eagles and the CIA and KGB which is possibly the only explanation for why no Manly player has tested positive to drugs, despite so much reliable and trustworthy media speculation confirming that they are all taking drugs.

[Insert cr@p newspaper here] has discovered that the alleged male alleged nurse who has been allegedly injecting Manly players with allegedly illegal alleged drugs is none other than Gaylord Focker, a male nurse with secret connections to the CIA through his father-in-law Jack Byrnes.

Manly also have an undeniably strong connection to the KGB because its major sponsor, Kaspersky, is based in Russia.

It is clear from these connections that the CIA and the KGB have been co-operating for several years to develop a super masking agent, so that Manly players could take as many performance enhancing drugs as they pleased without fear of a positive test.

[Insert cr@p newspaper here] has also heard allegations that Al Queda are involved, but we are unable to think up a reason to link them to this story at this point in time. We will update this article as soon as we have thought of one, hopefully involving allegations of money laundering for the purposes of terrorism and breaching the salary cap.

[Insert cr@p newspaper here] does not allege that any Manly players have taken banned substances, but we hope our readers can form that view on their own based on our misleading headlines and weak gossip columns presented as news.

lol nice.

And with all those 'agencies' mentioned you can be sure this post has come to the attention of 'those who seek to protect us.'

And KaZa.....No loop for you!

next!

KaZa said:
so whats happening guys? Whats the latest goss? Has everyone who has sent PM's got the same 3 players rumoured to have taken whatever it is they have taken.

Would love to know via a PM, anyone care to keep me in the loop!

Of the rumoured 3 players I can honestly say all 8 of them are playing this weekend

globaleagle said:
MadMarcus said:
Tomorrow's news...

lol nice.

And with all those 'agencies' mentioned you can be sure this post has come to the attention weof 'those who seek to protect us.'
we

And KaZa.....No loop for you!

next!

well aren't you a prick :)

lol.

edit: Loop nazi strikes again!

(see, this way everyone knows I was doing a seinfeld reference)

KaZa said:
lol hard to tell online mate

Ah...well...that's certainly all I was doing Mr KaZa.

I would never deliberately keep you out of the loop. What a terrible thing to do.

How else would one get your 3rd like ever if that was indeed the case?

Now hopefully that's sorted.... I wish to continue to hijack this terrible thread.

Speaking of terrible threads....why don't they make jerseys like they used to?

globaleagle said:
KaZa said:
lol hard to tell online mate

Ah...well...that's certainly all I was doing Mr KaZa.

I would never deliberately keep you out of the loop. What a terrible thing to do.

How else would one get your 3rd like ever if that was indeed the case?

Now hopefully that's sorted.... I wish to continue to hijack this terrible thread.

Speaking of terrible threads....why don't they make jerseys like they used to?

Are you Todd Greenberg in disguise?

lol Now who's being nasty!!! greenburg! ewwwww

hahaha

I am but a river to my people.

swoop said:
Sharks must hand over evidence
Date March 16, 2013
Adrian Proszenko, Brad Walter

Cronulla officials will be made to reveal to ASADA its reasons for sacking four staffers and encouraging players to accept six-month bans or face the prospect of being suspended for a minimum of four years.

The NRL has told Cronulla, and the other five clubs - Manly, North Queensland, Newcastle, Canberra and Penrith - named in the Australian Crime Commission's report into doping and the integrity of sport that they are obliged to immediately hand over all materials and evidence they come across during their internal investigations.

In the Sharks' case, it will mean providing all the information it used to reach its controversial decisions to remove its support crew.

It's understood that failure to do so is a breach of the ARLC's anti-doping policy and will be considered an attempt to cover up the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

Advertisement Under WADA rules, the minimum sentence is four years.

The Sharks board controversially stood down coach Shane Flanagan and sacked key staff members including Darren Mooney, Mark Noakes, David Givney and Konrad Schultz.

They have not articulated publicly their reasons for doing so, although chairman Damian Irvine's assertion that players were administered with a ''horse drug'' ultimately cost him the position. Irvine has said he will stand for the position again at the next club elections.

Nor has the board outlined the reasons for encouraging 14 players to take a six-month ban for taking performance-enhancing substances.

The directors even offered sweeteners to accept the deal including automatic contract extensions and the honouring of representative payments. Administrators floated the proposal in exchange for the players waiving their right to sue the embattled club.

While it's believed they haven't fully articulated the reasons for the drastic steps to the players, Sharks officials will need to fully brief ASADA or face sanctions themselves.

Fairfax Media has been told that ASADA's investigations revolve around the use of growth hormone-releasing peptides GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and CJC 1295. The latter, along with Thymosin Beta 4, are reportedly the ones used by Cronulla players.

There is some dispute as to whether these peptides were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency during the 2011 season. Only IGF-1 and MGF are explicitly banned by WADA.

But GHRP-2, GHRP-6, CJC-1295, Hexarelin and Thymosin Beta are presumably banned under the catch-all terminology used by WADA.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sharks-must-hand-over-evidence-20130315-2g69x.html#ixzz2Nbn6ewuK

This just gets better. The Shark's report acted on by the board came from Tricia Kavanagh (ex ASADA). The clear implications were that all 4 removed knew about the doping allegations or (more likely) at the very least should have known. Now we have the NRL and probably the ARLC sitting on their helmets all finger-pointing and hoping that any shrapnel will be deflected. The way this is being conducted is so poor I would take pleasure in it except the end result could be the end of the comp and lucrative tv deal. Every one at Cronulla is damned if they do and damned if they don't. I can't see any procedural fairness being applied by anyone at the moment. Very dissapointed with how this turning out.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8