Three players set to be targeted by ASADA over use of banned peptide CJC-1295

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
MissKate said:
The poor Mannah family, the nrl should support the family in lodging a complaint, disgraceful article.

2013 the year in which the Dogs have uncovered the 2 week cure of composite addictions , and News Ltd discover how cancer cells grow :mad:

I am about to lose my third friend to cancer, All were active, organic diet advocates. The chemo coctails they suffered with included many peptides and steroids.
One has been made a case study for twice going into remission from a rare cancer due to her willingness to try experimental drugs from an Imunologist, but now her body is ravaged by it all :(

This article is truly obscene :mad:

This is the lowest of lows...how can they come out with something so sensitive with the flimsiest of evidence?? (below).
I feel for the Mannah family...this is disgusting!:mad:

"A brief review of available published medical literature suggests an identified causal link between the use of substances such as CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and the acceleration of the condition of disease Hodgkin's lymphoma.

"Without knowing anything further about Mannah's exact medical history and without seeking expert opinion from an appropriately qualified oncologist it is difficult to take this issue further.

"The issue of Mannah has the potential to be as serious as matters could get."

Freedom of the press is the biggest myth in western society...freedom to promote the views of a small clique of extremely wealthy publisher-industrialists. Freedom to fabricate lies and half-truths, freedom to character assassinate and mold the public to their way of thinking and then pretend it's all ok because they're just exercising their right of media freedom.
Morality and basic human decency don't enter into the equation.Profit is the only motivation and ethics nowhere to be seen.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/peptides-given-to-cronulla-sharks-players-may-have-hastened-former-player-jon-mannahs-death/story-e6frexrr-1226629608852

Speechless.

Where is the evidence that Peptides accelarated the boys death? Cancer is an insiduous disease that never truly goes away once you are unfortunate enough to get it.

The telecrap have yet again gone after a cheap headline, without any regard for the grieving Mannah family. The authors of this article need to be condemned for the hacks that they are.

This whole investigation is tearing the game apart, step up NRL and get this resolved with ASADA NOW!!!!

The media didn't invent this. It is the Sharks themselves who raised these concerns in their own independent inquiry compiled by former judge Tricia Kavanagh. The report was forwarded to the NRL and ASADA.
It was obviously leaked to the media in the hope of stemming the flow of essays by Hamster Huey.

The only cancer I can see is the daily telegraph and those pseudo Journalists, Hooper Massoud and Wilson. Gutter stuff

So who leaked the report to the telegraph, this means Mannah is the first player to be actually named, I cannot believe the sharks or the nrl would have done, so it would have to be asada. Are they stooping this low to try and scare players into dobbing each other in. This has to be one of the lowest acts, naming a player who has passed away and has no means to defend himself. Beyond belief.

The low dog reporters actually went to the Mwannahs house. It's a shame the Mannahs seem like such nice people, would have been great if the reporters were sat on their arse when they turned up

No wonder ASDA are in no hurry to get on with it. The lengthy time fuels media & rumour which shakes the tree a little harder.

Kiwi Eagle said:
The low dog reporters actually went to the Mwannahs house. It's a shame the Mannahs seem like such nice people, would have been great if the reporters were sat on their arse when they turned up

Didn't the media bag Sharks players from going to someone's house.

sami12 said:
as manly supporters you respect your players and wont name names on speculation in this thread but you have named two players that arent here anymore . Maybe the same respect should be shown to them

I wasn't inferring the named player was inolved in anything, I was merely speculating who the Manly player could be that had been signed by Parra in the last two years.

I take your point though and I will edit my post.

"A brief review of available published medical literature suggests an identified causal link between the use of substances such as CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 and the acceleration of the condition of disease Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Leading sports doctor Peter Larkins last night described any attempt to treat a previous cancer sufferer with growth accelerants as "an absolutely indefensible thing to do".

"I would have thought if I had any player or any patient that had any history of any cancer process, the last thing I would even contemplate giving them is anything that increased cell growth," Dr Larkins, one of the AFL's leading medicos, said.

---------------------------------------------------

Ludicrous actions by the Telegraph (equivalent). The rule of thumb is that convicted conmen always give the best headlines.

Quoting published scientific research and expert opinion to manipulate emotions? It's a mismatch. Better to stick to unsubstantiated gossip, mindless prejudice, narrow self-interest and inexpert opinion. Things their readers can understand.

This Mannah story has the potential to be a massive one. Imagine if they do indentify the link between the supplement programme and Jon's relapse, the implications are huge.

Tough on the family though to have this sort of speculation circulating in the media so soon after Jon's death.

But who says that Jon was given these drugs, isn't that just pure speculation because he played at the sharks

Will they have to dig him up to do an autopsy to check the veracity of the story? The telegraph really can't help itself. A real bottom feeder newspaper.

It's worth noting that the Telegraph aren't the only media outlet running this story. It is the SMH/Age as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10