Throw the cheaqe book at Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Honestly, keeping both halves was never realistic if we wanted to move forward. keeping one could have been the best option but wasnt to be. If we signed both for 1-1.2 mil each how could we buy anyone else for the next 3-4 years, what we need to do now is buy 3 to 4 quality forwards to get that manly mongrel back in this side and we wouldnt have been able to do that paying 2.4 mil of our salary to them 2 players. we seen on friday manly got belted by parras forwards and thats all we need, JLJ will do fine, buy an up and coming half or an established one either really, and the rest to some forwards and our rebuild will be 1-2 years max i can guarantee that. By the time stewart lyon and matai retire we will have Tom T, Jake T, clinton gutherson all regular first graders and we will be a force again!
We're already a force. And we will find an able replacement for DCE next year, and with the money a strong forward to go with it

We're already a force. And we will find an able replacement for DCE next year, and with the money a strong forward to go with it

Yes we stil are a force, im meaning one that can make another 40-0 grand final score line, im just worried when we come up againt roosters or souths we will get pummeled tho im hoping they all fire up and have a point to prove

Absolutely, its easy to look good when you can pass the ball to brett stewart to finish off a play
Yeh, thats most of his break assists, inside ball to stewart.
He's not a game changer like DCE. Most his stuff is too structured that good defences dont fall for. His defence is good though and he tries 110%, but not a game changer. I'd pay $850K max.

Why the fck didn't we keep DCE pay him what he is worth as the kangaroos half and send Foran to the eels. DCE is more than happy with tooves. He just wants coin.
Because Foran has been stringing everyone along, meanwhile DCE who has been up front is made out to be the bad guy.

I absolutely hate to bag people but this Joe Kelly seems to have read this whole situation wrong. DCE was keen to stay but look he loves coin and is very motivated by it but he is the kangaroos half so and a once in a generation player Whats the problem let's cop it and just pay the bloke.

Instead we spend all this energy on Foran who is a good player but no DCE trying to convince him to stay when his heart is not in it. And he will leave anyway. FFS Kelly it ain't rocket science mate. Singing DCE and letting Foran go was so obvious.

The man has a hamstring injury, I don't know that throwing objects at him is appropriate

I absolutely hate to bag people but this Joe Kelly seems to have read this whole situation wrong. DCE was keen to stay but look he loves coin and is very motivated by it but he is the kangaroos half so and a once in a generation player Whats the problem let's cop it and just pay the bloke.

Instead we spend all this energy on Foran who is a good player but no DCE trying to convince him to stay when his heart is not in it. And he will leave anyway. FFS Kelly it ain't rocket science mate. Singing DCE and letting Foran go was so obvious.
I agree 100%. DCE said when interviewed months ago his preference was to stay at Manly. This is something Foz has never said. Just a lot of BS about going to where he can be the best
footy player he can be. What an insult to Tooves and Joey.
4.7 million over 4 years for Kieran from the desperate Eels , who would begrudge him?
What I do begrudge is him not having the guts to admit this and stringing the club along and we lose Daly in the process who IS THE BETTER PLAYER anyway. Thanks for nothing Foz. AS for Joe Kelly, don't even get me started on him.

My thoughts.

Foz is obvioulsy delaying his decision because there is a chance Arthur could be at Manly next year. Any contract with the Eels would have a get out clause if Arthur was not coach.
It may well be that Foz has no issues with Toovey, but cannot commit to us or Eels without knowing for sure where Arthur will be.
I agree with u on this, otherwise he would have made the call by now. this may become more of a nightmare for crapamatta if it fruitions.

IMO, if DCE was ready to sign and was happy with the offer under old management then y the f##K didnt he sign ? smell like BS excuse to me,l a well rehursed bit of rubbish for sterlo to air.

If I see him in the dugout on Saturday night, I would just like to ask him why?? Why string everyone along when as Ryan knew from months ago, (because it was heard in that infamous cafe conversation ) he was gone to Parra? How could you sit back Keiran and have everyone grovel to you, let DCE be made out to be the bad guy while you laughed all the way to the bank with your 4.7 million?

If I see him in the dugout on Saturday night, I would just like to ask him why?? Why string everyone along when as Ryan knew from months ago, (because it was heard in that infamous cafe conversation ) he was gone to Parra? How could you sit back Keiran and have everyone grovel to you, let DCE be made out to be the bad guy while you laughed all the way to the bank with your 4.7 million?
You need to slap him with a silk glove, Ye Ole West style

IMO, if DCE was ready to sign and was happy with the offer under old management then y the f##K didnt he sign ? smell like BS excuse to me,l a well rehursed bit of rubbish for sterlo to air.
Well at least he is saying something. If either is worth a million a season it is DCE .
Is Foz going to try and Blame Tooves for him leaving?
I would prefer DCE saying it was about the money instead of sticking the knife into Tooves.
I think we all know it is about the money for Foz he just won't admit that. I don't like or want him insulting Tooves on his way out with his rubbish about wanting to play for the Dalia Arthur.

Foz situation is not right, if he didnt like us or loved BA etc...he wouldnt be stalling if they agreed last year on the massive deal. there is somthing really brewing here and i dont think its all about the money. toooo much time has lapsed. I think he is a procrastinator type character given his history. this is a very difficult time for him. his injury is an omen for somone to lift and fill the void which might make the whole process self itself out. Go JLJ, this is your moment son.

and also say something a "You sir, you are a ...." type insult
I think I would like to hit him with the silk glove and say despicable. I would also like to suggest he take Joe kelly with him to Parra to fall under the spell of the great B.Arthur.
Maybe we can then get a new COO who can grovel to Daly instead . The new COO could then offer the Daly M halfback and CCM winner the money he wants to compete with the Titans offer and change his mind before June 30.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4