Tigers Chase Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dunley was ordinary at best yesterday, we lost our rythm when he came on and we let them back into the game. I am hoping he gets 2 or 3 weeks so we can see how we go without him

Monas proved today just how good he is at no. 9. Dislocated finger - no problem, strap it up and show the toughness he has got and put it all in. He has incredible ability with so many skills and from the hooker position he is perfectly suited. Buderus is the best and of a different mould but Monas is not far behind. You can whinge about the bucks he is on forever, but the really good teams have a creative, tough, thinking player at #9 and Monas gives us that. Get over it and I hope he stays with us.

Totally agree :clap: , He's doing a top job. He was crapped on by the club and he's repaid them by playing very well. He is putting egg on many faces. 8)

Monas as a hooker yesterday was at his best - he led the attack and really helped out orford in that first 25 minute blitz.

Add to that in the second half when the panthers tried a comback and orford was injured monas took the reigns and ran the side to hit the 13 point lead and the game won. His one bad kick of the day was on the 4th and matai tried to force him out of dummy half thus pushing him off balance.

monas showed signs of robbie farrah ie taking it to the line then offering the pass - good signs if he can keep improving in this department

Also good thinking by him to drop that field goal.. i don't think they were set up for it.. but shows he knew what was needed!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8