Tigers Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Williams is being raped with his immobile defense. Bailey - non existent. Whilst Lyon is great in the 1/2's, Foran is not dominant enough. It's exactly as was written - poor team selections.  

very hard to watch that last 5 mins and report... But **** me.... seriously all "swinging arms" were going for the ball. There heads just got in the way.

Ryan link said:
No-one should be surprised. I told you EXACTLY how this would play out.

what? That we'd play brilliantly for 65mins and only lose because of random breakaway tries and dumb high tackle penalties?

Ryan link said:
No-one should be surprised. I told you EXACTLY how this would play out.

Not quite mate, but you did get some correct predications and since it is the first time you have got something right you should gloat :)

Have to make jokes, need to get out of this mood!!!!!

Well that is about it for the season.....who is going to take the pitch against the Eels at Parra Stadium?

Rose suspended....Kite suspended....Brett GONE!!!!!

Farah too good, he was the difference. Williams made a bad read, Foran just a bad one on one miss. Lots of things to be happy about though, the forwards looked like they meant business.

Some shocking refereeing, both ways. The score seemed to follow on the back of runs of penalties.

LOL at Ryan, had to wait for 75minutes to get his told you so in, you must have been sh!tting yourself that we were going to win.

Im more dissapionted with Bretts injury than the lose.

TO put it as simp0le as possible , the forwards barring Perry went well and we lost basically due to dumb penalties which can be fixed.

is it too soon to blood W.hopoate?

Watching that game was like dropping a pie after paying for it. Had it, lost it. Meat and sauce all over the ground. Bummer.

no point arguing toss about who was right.

pretty simple analysis

team played with great heart

most forwards were great in the tight stuff.perry needs to lift.

ill discipline cost us dearly.rose/kite out next week id say.thought they both played great.

foran is tough but too much pressure goes to killer(he was fantastic and probably need to stay at 5/8 which is a change for me.where this puts us i dont know as foran is a runner.him to lock.try hodkinson.may be forced on us anyway by suspension.

9 linebreaks virtually all down our right side defence.i dont think ive seen us concede 9 in years particularly in close game.answer is pretty obvious here.williams tried very hard but no amount of physical work can create a football brain im afraid.

cant see us scoring enough points this year against good sides.tigers defence is weak.with bullet gone for long time we will struggle to improve this IMO.I think we must give hoppa a go.robbo safe but too impotent.

long hard season ahead im afraid but tonight proved we will give it a go.no stewart,no top eight.

im off to cry myself to sleep.

Well I trod on the pie after I dropped it.......and then i ate it.

It must have been 98% cholesterol because i fair dinkum had a heart attack while listening to that game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4