Tigers sign Feledy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Also their CEO has to go, if for no other reason than signing off on the disastrous foxtel reality show last year that made the Tigers and Maguire in particular a laughing stock. That show singlehandedly destroyed the slogan that any publicity is good publicity.
He’s a clown but at the same time has stabilised and improved the tigers financial situation

A good corporate type but probably has been too involved with their squad in the past

Tend to think tiger town got there knickers in a bend, we nabbed Paseka early on from what I believe they chased schuster hard to get from us and this on back of kelma stuff.
I don't begrudge a kid making a decision but that's a dumb move or a basket case club.
I drove past the once resplendent Tigers leagues club the other day - it continues to be an absolute dump. Thanks Benny, you have done your community proud

The catchment area for the West Tugers is huge and must house a plethora of good young players. Why they don't invest more in their juniors I don't understand. Unless, of course, they are basing their model on that adopted by the NRL's least successful club, Doesn'tmatta.

Feledy was captain of the HM side (I think) and from all reports not far behind Latu Fainu in potential. Maybe saw what Fainu is alleged to be contracted on for the next 3/4 years = 1M+ and wanted a pay rise. Wouldn't blame him. Also could understand Manly hesitant to spend 1M+ on 2 juniors with potential. Would prefer negotiations and salaries to stay behind closed doors e.g. Fainu reported salary would have to drive some discontent with other juniors.

Apparently Briton Nikora could be forced out of the sharks next year. He would be a good pick up. Yes I know we have some good young players already and we always say we dont need anymore forwards, but then we get injuries and then our depth comes into question. He is a good young player

They take Feledy, we take Kelma and Madden (possibly). Feledy not ready for first grade for at least another couple of years. Kelma and Madden have already played first grade. I think we got the better end of the deal.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10