Tigers sign Feledy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Good talent, don’t think he would get the opportunity to play first grade at Manly in the next two seasons.

The current Tigers halves would be a worry in getting quality ball out to him.

All the best to Josh and if it doesn’t work out at the Tigers he may well be back at Manly.

He is 17
Kids begin apprenticeships for 60 k at that age
Our game is money driven with short term objectives and little guarantees of longevity

A lot can happen in 4 years with no certainty that he will even make it in rugby league no mater which clubs pick him up
I have no problem with him accepting more attractive offers
I hope he is smart and plans for outside of league

I think that would be a major incentive. We don't how much is being offered (maybe 75,000 - 200,000 p.a.?), but it would be a huge amount for a 17 year old & his family. There were probably many clubs interested in L. Fainu. If he was un-signable, then the next best player in the HM team would be a very attractive proposition.
Wasn't it reported that Latu's deal was worth a million? Tigers wouldn't have got Feledy for 3 years at 75k that's for sure, more likely something approaching Latu's price.

This would be the work of sheens. He has a very good eye, and has a vision. Maybe he can improve the club.
They need to start over, Madge has to go, unless he can unearth a new Sam Burgess and a new GI in the next couple of months.

Wasn't it reported that Latu's deal was worth a million? Tigers wouldn't have got Feledy for 3 years at 75k that's for sure, more likely something approaching Latu's price.
Latu's deal was reported at something like 1.2 million over 4 years. I have no idea what Feledy is being paid, so just put in a hypothetical range. However, I suspect it would be at least $200,000 per year.

Also their CEO has to go, if for no other reason than signing off on the disastrous foxtel reality show last year that made the Tigers and Maguire in particular a laughing stock. That show singlehandedly destroyed the slogan that any publicity is good publicity.

No doubt it's all about the money, as it almost always is in rugby league and the wider world. If he keeps being able to step up as he gets older (and so far this year it looks like he will), Josh is going to be a hell of a player, so clubs like the Tigers - who need to pay "overs" to attract anyone these days - will be willing to take the punt and throw wads of cash his way.

For the player, there's not really a downside. In three years he's still going to be very young (20 or 21), so if the Tigers are still the Tigers (ie, crap) he can easily go elsewhere.

For the player, there's not really a downside. In three years he's still going to be very young (20 or 21), so if the Tigers are still the Tigers (ie, crap) he can easily go elsewhere.
Downside will be not training at Narrabeen. Also he will have to mow the lawn at Leichhardt, Campbelltown, Concord etc

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11