Tigers v Manly [Round 5 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are playing very well, our forwards around the middle of the park are playing terribly

Ok time to turn the radio off, 24-0

This could be anything....what's the record flogging we have ever received??

I can't remember the last time we went into half time behind by this much !

Abc grandstand have switched over to the storm game ! Thank god !

Wow what the hell is going on? I get we haven't had the ball but gee. We sound horrible

Oh and I'll be turning off the recording of the game as well.

I hate it when we get hammered, and to be honest can't remember the last time we were this badly!!

Listening on Triple M. Instead of a unbiased call, they're gloating about Manly being down.
Wendell Sailor is doing sideline commentary & only talking about himself & the rain. Frustrating in the extreme.

If we keep playing the way that we are then I think that we will be lucky to score a point

Looks like big Marty Taupau was right in his confidence and belief in himself and his forwards. I'll say it again, I wish we'd signed him from the dogs.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ok time to turn the radio off, 24-0

This could be anything....what's the record flogging we have ever received??
this could end up being our most embarrassing defeat in a long time if this keeps up

Far out this is just terrible footy we are playing like crap

But WHY are we so switched off ?, what is going on> could this have anything to do with player recruitment retention bad vibes ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8