Pre-Game Tigers v Manly [Round 8, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

16 22
Campbelltown Sports Stadium
23 Apr 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this team. Good strong win coming up. Tigers are in disarray and a 21 year old playing fullback on debut. On paper we should expect a 40-6 scoreline. But no need to bust our guts over this one if we have the game in the bag with 20 to go. I will be slightly disappointed if we don't win this one by 16+

I love this team. Good strong win coming up. Tigers are in disarray and a 21 year old playing fullback on debut. On paper we should expect a 40-6 scoreline. But no need to bust our guts over this one if we have the game in the bag with 20 to go. I will be slightly disappointed if we don't win this one by 16+
Same thing was said about the Broncos flogging the Raiders and the Storm beating Manly easily.

Ah , I think I can give you many examples of where this has backfired for fans of some teams already this year.

Let’s just say , going to be a really tough game , a win by anything more than 1 will be good.

I think we’re finally seeing ducks & drakes from Seibs.

Johns, Weekes & GCKT on the extended bench makes me certain he’ll bring one of them onto the bench by game time.

The fact he’s doing this suggests to me it could be a smokescreen for GCKT coming onto the bench.

Exciting if so!

I think we’re finally seeing ducks & drakes from Seibs.

Johns, Weekes & GCKT on the extended bench makes me certain he’ll bring one of them onto the bench by game time.

The fact he’s doing this suggests to me it could be a smokescreen for GCKT coming onto the bench.

Exciting if so!
Yep , never thought he’d go down the Desmond track but it appears that’s what he’s doing.

No way he’ll go with the bench listed.

Ah , I think I can give you many examples of where this has backfired for fans of some teams already this year.

Let’s just say , going to be a really tough game , a win by anything more than 1 will be good.
I hear ya mate but contrary to popular belief what we think/say on a forum has no bearing on the outcome of any game. We are just along for the ride. I do the same thing and it's all about managing expectations so I'm slightly less disappointed if we lose. If we lose this week nothing will soften the blow.

I hear ya mate but contrary to popular belief what we think/say on a forum has no bearing on the outcome of any game. We are just along for the ride. I do the same thing and it's all about managing expectations so I'm slightly less disappointed if we lose. If we lose this week nothing will soften the blow.
Of course , a fan forum effectively achieves diddly squat , other than fans getting to air their thoughts.

As to the game , I’m preferring to feel nervous for the reasons listed , if we win big , great that’s a bonus.

But I’m certainly not going down the track of only ever talking about a big win and watching a rout unfold on game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11