Tim Robinson - New Eagles Signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=185682.msg300993#msg300993 date=1286238824]
Browne was awesome in the NSW Cup GF, thought he used to be with us

Yup. Souths junior I think??? He's big, mobile. Also played a couple of first grade games. I thought he'd stick to be honest, as he stood out.

We now have Cunningham, Buhrer, Harrison, Robinson, Young, Lussick & co. who are all mobile, very young forwards. Three of those players are props (including Robinson).

Surely that's a bit better, eh Daz mate?

You could almost stick Paulau in there at prop as well.
[/quote]

Yep & add to that the three young blokes that got a start in the backs this year & it's pretty evident why we haven't signed anyone. So those who were crying about signings can stop.
We're doing how it should be done & the club are to be commended for it.

Yep - good to get a young prop on deck with some potential. We lacked depth when hit by injuries this year so it looks a good signing. Duff is on the money, especially as we have a young and speedy fullback and a handy winger to add to this season's roster - both are top level players and will make a big difference to the squad.

They are calling Jarred "Maria Hargraves: on league unlimited  ;D

Reckon he is king of the overrated cats!! Bad stats in grand final too, Des, you were right again!!

I had a doosh in the bush down at Golburn this week with the missus. The little pebbles on my knees were torture (had to duck off from the kids and friends for 30 mins :)).

And Wheel - **** ya ;) - Full strength

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Dean Whare
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Perry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Matai
13. Glenn Stewart

14. William Hopoate
15. George Rose
16. James Cunningham
17. Shane Rodney

I've gone for pace across the park.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=185682.msg301001#msg301001 date=1286240983]
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=185682.msg300998#msg300998 date=1286240046]
Thanks for the inside goss Ryan, it always spices up the off season.
On a lighter note a good nickname might be \"crash\" ..lol

Or Fenderbender
[/quote]

so long as it isn't gender bender
[/quote] They retired that with Ian Roberts.

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=brookiegreg link=topic=185682.msg301001#msg301001 date=1286240983]
[quote author=manlyborn link=topic=185682.msg300998#msg300998 date=1286240046]
Thanks for the inside goss Ryan, it always spices up the off season.
On a lighter note a good nickname might be \"crash\" ..lol

Or Fenderbender
[/quote]

so long as it isn't gender bender
[/quote]

What's wrong with Gender Bender?
013_gender-bender.jpg

Hey Ryan, Perry is going to do well to play for us whilst he is in England. Were you in Goulburn to visit the gaol? What is a married man like you needing to race your missus off into the rocks?

01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Oldfield
03.Steve Matai
04.Jamie Lyon
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.DCE
08.Jason King
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Shane Rodney
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Joe Gulavou
15.Daniel Harrison
16.Tony Williams
17.Chris Bailey

Bench is versatile ! would love to have whare in there but when steves ready to go he will slip back in there. will be good to see how whare performs in the absence of matai !

Darren link said:
They are calling Jarred \"Maria Hargraves: on league unlimited  ;D

Reckon he is king of the overrated cats!! Bad stats in grand final too, Des, you were right again!!

God that LU is full of dead****s, reading what some of them have written re Stewart makes my blood boil

JWH, it is still too early for me to judge him, but he probably has the goods. Is probably going to be 1 of those players that is loved by the fans of his team but hated by others.

Plenty of aggro in him, but some of his shots have been pretty cheap.
I am still not sold on his defence outside of shoulder charges

Copa Eagle link said:
01.Brett Stewart
02.Michael Oldfield
03.Steve Matai
04.Jamie Lyon
05.David Williams
06.Kieran Foran
07.DCE
08.Jason King
09.Matt Ballin
10.Brent Kite
11.Anthony Watmough
12.Shane Rodney
13.Glenn Stewart

14.Joe Gulavou
15.Daniel Harrison
16.Tony Williams
17.Chris Bailey

Bench is versatile ! would love to have whare in there but when steves ready to go he will slip back in there. will be good to see how whare performs in the absence of matai !

Same issue with Ryan's YART. We won't go anywhere in 2011 with only 2 recognised props, Joe as a 'prop' sub and Bailey in the team. Sorry to say, but we need some heavy hitters or we won't make the 8.

weird how there is hardly anything written much about him in Google for 22 year old!! Let's hope he goes ok

Darren link said:
weird how there is hardly anything written much about him in Google for 22 year old!! Let's hope he goes ok

I know! But its probably because he has no Wikipedia article, parra have deleted his profile, and he hasn't played FG yet.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1286288279[/time]

ManlyBacker link said:
Same issue with Ryan's YART. We won't go anywhere in 2011 with only 2 recognised props, Joe as a 'prop' sub and Bailey in the team. Sorry to say, but we need some heavy hitters or we won't make the 8.

Robinson, Buhrer, Rose, Cross, Palau, Cunningham?

Fingers crossed our youth stands up next year. Hopefully for 2012 they do what they did in 2005-06 and buy some quality experienced players, and then we'll be on our way up again. At this stage I see us finishing where we finished this year, unless DCE, Robinson, Buhrer all have breakout seasons, in which case we could easily finish higher.

Canteen Worker link said:
Hey Ryan, Perry is going to do well to play for us whilst he is in England. Were you in Goulburn to visit the gaol? What is a married man like you needing to race your missus off into the rocks?

Whoops - Kite for Perry of coarse.
And I'm not a fan of shagging the missus with a group of girls in the next room. Hence the hustle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4