Time for legal action against the bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
rainman said:
maybe so, but my point is that Manly admin and board F**cked big time, no use blaming DES and TG :angel:

You havnt made a point in this thread yet. Just deflect critisism away from that rubbish club you follow.

:lol::lol::lol:
Jatz Crackers said:
rainman said:
maybe so, but my point is that Manly admin and board F**cked big time, no use blaming DES and TG :angel:

You havnt made a point in this thread yet. Just deflect critisism away from that rubbish club you follow.

:argue::SHTF::lol:

Not so hard to believe, his parents who helped him decide his last contract have been quoted as saying they didn't want him coached by anyone other than Hasler.

More importantly is that even if it wasn't totally his idea he could claim that it was.

It is important to ignore the Dogs trolls who joined this forum in Nov last year and still try to pretend to be real Manly supporters.

Wouldn't you agree they are total scum, cliffylyons?

Jethro said:
lovefooty said:
cliffylyons said:
lovefooty said:
cliffylyons said:
From day one they would have put an injunction on him when they SACKED him, but they didn't. Why wouldn't they do such a thing if they had grounds to sack him?

This whole issue has been a farce from day one.

Once again Rubbish

They are doing it the way the lawyer wants them to. You say because they didn't do it the way you are saying then there is no case.
They have better legal minds than you or me working on it.

Highly doubt it, an injunction would have been served at the time of sacking had they found anything, if they had evidence to sack him they sure as hell have enough evidence to impose an injunction against Des. An injunction is really easy to put forward, and then the defendant has to prove themselves innocent.

I still call bull**** that we have anything against Des.

You are missing the point that they didn't have all the evidence until recent times. Now they do and are sure, then they can move on it.
They had a case to sack him and now the emails have made it alot stronger.

:popcorn:
tennis-14.gif

haha..love it..

Peter C said:
dowdz said:
F@*k legal action. What's done is done. Any one who wants to leave then piss off.

Can we just play footy and let Toovey concentrate on the team. Foran goes big deal, get Riccardi up or use his brother.

Don't punish the guy. if he doesn't want to play for us then bye bye

Agree 100%

likewise

wizball1973 said:
Can't understand all those muppets saying if he wants out, let him out.

f**k that.

Foran has a contract until 2013.

If the out clause is deemed null and void then he has a contract. Plain and simple.

The club should force him to honour it.

Enforce him to honour it, can that really work without his heart in it? But you can seek compensation. I am thinking ONE BILLLLLION DOLLARRRS

Rex said:
It is important to ignore the Dogs trolls who joined this forum in Nov last year and still try to pretend to be real Manly supporters.

Wouldn't you agree they are total scum, cliffylyons?

And the rest Rex. Manly Daly is one. I have a whole list. There have been a few new ones recently and I think they are just here so MrI can talk to himself. :D

Sportal have come out with an article, that essentially points out from a prominant lawyer, who has extensive experience in contract litigation (person is unnamed) and has been following this Manly / Hasler case that if Manly were to go down the litigation path they have an extremely strong case that has potential to win.

Interestingly the legal figure, pointed out it would be in Manly's best interest to get this all out into the public domain.

Full article:

http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/foran-forced-to-stay-at-manly-173018

I don't think I would give much weight to the opinion of an un-named "respected legal figure" who doesn't appear to have been engaged by the club and probably hasn't even seen Hasler's contract, Foran's contract or any evidence of Hasler's alleged conduct.

Real "respected legal figures" don't give advice for free and they certainly don't do it through newspapers!

MadMarcus said:
I don't think I would give much weight to the opinion of an un-named "respected legal figure" who doesn't appear to have been engaged by the club and probably hasn't even seen Hasler's contract, Foran's contract or any evidence of Hasler's alleged conduct.
Not much weight would still be too much.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2