Time to attract high paying sponsors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
excellent post OEE, the time is NOW!! our officials!! GF win, 3 in past 5 years. Winning club and coach!! Perry, you are going to have to crank up the corporates big time. Millions of sponsorship on Souffs! who are continual failures!! Get a new Brookie and we get sponsors out of the woodwork! Important next 3 years for our future!

I know one QLD based communications company, about to launch nationally, has been in talks with the club for the last 5 weeks about the rear of the jersey under the numbers! You never know

the real fortynil said:
I know one QLD based communications company, about to launch nationally, has been in talks with the club for the last 5 weeks about the rear of the jersey under the numbers! You never know

So that's where QALA was from! Great memories................

the David jones CEO was in the warriors box wearing his manly cap and his kids were decked out in manly gear. It could be another avenue the club could pursue. Goes well with the silvertails tag...:)

jabroni said:
the David jones CEO was in the warriors box wearing his manly cap and his kids were decked out in manly gear. It could be another avenue the club could pursue. Goes well with the silvertails tag...:)

'There's no other club like Manly-Warringah!'

Has a nice ring to it.

0 chance of David Jones coming on board

Our major sponsors are locked in for next year with an option for the following year. So what does that leave? Sleeve sponsor or back of the jersey? Not much to work with

Through in the lack of corporate facilities and you are dreaming if you think we are going to land another major sponsor. We might get some smaller deals but we have our major deal locked in

I think the club has got it's strategy right in focusing on memberships rather than trying to land the big sponsorship fish

I wonder when the Council are finally going to get around to advertising for a ground sponsor? That was agreed to about 18 months ago.

The money should be used towards the ongoing maintenance of Brookvale Oval, but I think that the Greens are pushing for any money to go elsewhere. Hopeless.

Just because we are premiers doesn't guarantee us FTA games. The dragons got next to know FTA friday night games this year as premiers compared to the previous year when they were on friday night more often than not. (I know the Dragons are about as exciting as watching paint dry, but the point is its no guarantee).

Unfortunately getting sponsorship isn't as easy as it sounds going off the back of a premiership. Sure interest in the major sponsorship should be high, but aren't we already tied up with Kaspersky? The payday is in the second and third tier sponsors who are willing to chip in that $20-$50k range. They don't get the exposure on the jersey but do it because of the corporate entertainment and using that for their own clients. Unfortunately Brookie hamstrings us with a lack of those corporate facilities available which makes it alot harder for us to cash in on a premiership.

We need to get the ball rolling on the Brookie Upgrades to attract more sponsors, we need bigger and better corporate facilities for the new sponsors to entertain clients.

Talks are ongoing but we all need to back it when the time comes so we can get some much needed funding.

OneEyedEagle said:
The stadium component is the key Jonesy but also need to start securing funding from the leagues club

That maybe hard if the Pokie reforms go ahead. I doubt the leagues club makes that much as it is. It use to be a very busy place, although the renno's might get some people back hopeflly.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8