Time to change things up....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
People have their own opinions about where players should be but for me we need to shore up the left defense and it is partly Green and Kelly's fault,a couple of changes in the forwards too for me.
1. M.Wright
2. P.Schuster
3. D.Walker
4. T.Trbojevic
5. A.Uate
6. J.Hastings
7. D.C.Evans
8. D.Lussick
9. A.Koroisau
10.J.Trbojevic
11.F.Winterstein
12.K.Tanginoa
13.T.Amone
14.M.Taupau
15.J.Lussick
16.A.F.Blake
17.T.Paseka

Dropping Marty might give him the kick if he isn't injured,a bit more agro in the backrow and defense upfront with Jake.Would have Jamil in there too but that ship doesn't seem to be sailing.....

Matt wright has no place in any team. Don't think we need wholesale changes, but I would be behind dropping green, lane, winter stein and wright

Matt wright has no place in any team. Don't think we need wholesale changes, but I would be behind dropping green, lane, winter stein and wright
4 changes is not wholesale but 6 is?The left edge leaks and with no Parker what is the best option,it is not Wintersteins fault...The forwards need a kick and with the season on the line and a lack of effort I would say that now is the time to send a message to a couple of them.Wright is a good fullback too,just saying...

Kelly is way below average at the moment. Just has a huge run at me target on him. He got dropped but did he play NSW Cup???

With your 6 new players, positional changes and bench make up, that's a lot more than 6 changes!

But. Get your intention, I just don't think we need to shake it up that much. There are defiantly players coasting along. The defensive issues may not be winter steins fault, but I still don't think he offers enough with the ball.

I don't know what the answers are, but I think they are more mentally related than anything, and dropping a player or two may sharpen the focus of others.

Wright is a better fullback than winger. He is a bit slow (perhaps still carrying an injury) as a winger. However safe as houses at the back. Unlike the current custodian.

Hastings needs some time i think ! Is it an attitude or discipline thing with him ?? as i think we could use his skillset at the moment !

Kelly seems to be going backwards aswell

On a side note Is it true last week you could hear the ref say to tommy you just cost your team the game and your not as good as you think you are !!!????

People have their own opinions about where players should be but for me we need to shore up the left defense and it is partly Green and Kelly's fault,a couple of changes in the forwards too for me.
1. M.Wright
2. P.Schuster
3. D.Walker
4. T.Trbojevic
5. A.Uate
6. J.Hastings
7. D.C.Evans
8. D.Lussick
9. A.Koroisau
10.J.Trbojevic
11.F.Winterstein
12.K.Tanginoa
13.T.Amone
14.M.Taupau
15.J.Lussick
16.A.F.Blake
17.T.Paseka

Dropping Marty might give him the kick if he isn't injured,a bit more agro in the backrow and defense upfront with Jake.Would have Jamil in there too but that ship doesn't seem to be sailing.....
Spot on man , tom to the centres and wright to 1, ive said this all along . Not a long term solution as tom will be our long term fullback, but wright did a pretty fair job there a few weeks ago. Tom goes alright in the centres as well.

Maybe more appropriate for some major changes if today"s sub standard effort is repeated next week . Schuster would certainly add some much needed and more wing speed which could have made some difference today, and if Siro is fit, it would be presumed that he would be an addition . Tom at full back and if used properly , is still one of the sides best attacking players and there may be no option but to still persevere with Kelly . Blacktown apparently had a good win yesterday, so of course it is conceivable that some of their squad may receive some i st grade selection attention in coming days .

Hastings needs some time i think ! Is it an attitude or discipline thing with him ?? as i think we could use his skillset at the moment !

On a side note Is it true last week you could hear the ref say to tommy you just cost your team the game and your not as good as you think you are !!!????

I think Hastings could offer what we are getting from green at the moment and then some, but who knows what the issue is with him. He has been plagued with attitude issues at other clubs, do it wouldn't surprise if that's why he is being held back.. Hopefully he can step up next year and usurp green.

Where did that rumour bout tom come from? That can't be true, can it?

I would have to agree with the referee, not so for Jake, he's all heart

Re hastings yer thats why i mentioned it he had a bit of an ego at the rorters but i think with that much talent give the kid a go we need it badly !!!!

I was told the tommy thing by a mate apparantly it was picked up in The mics !

In regards to the Tom Trbojevic sledge : I remember reading about last weeks game in the Telegraph . I am certain there was a pic showing Aaron Woods mouthing off at Turbo . Actually the caption under the pic even stated Aaron Woods sledging him . Perhaps that was picked up on the refs mic nearby .

That would make more sense i said to my mate a ref wouldnt say that out loud hes probably definitely thinking it though lol !

That does sound like something meathead players would say to each other though lol

IMO neither Matthew Wright nor Brian Kelly should be in first grade. Kelly continues to prove that he still needs a fair bit more time in the lower grades while all Wright brings to the side is goal kicking and with the way he's been lately we might as well have Walker or DCE doing the kicking.

Laugh or even cringe if you will, but next week I'd go.....

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jono Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Lewis Brown
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Blake Green
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Brenton Lawrence
HK - Api Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Frank Winterstein
SR - Shaun Lane
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Jackson Hastings, Darcy Lussick, Lloyd Perrett, Addin Fonua-Blake.

Brown may not be a centre but at least he'd be some sort of improvement on Kelly. Unfortunately in the forwards we have just about zero depth outside of our starters and those on the bench.

IMO neither Matthew Wright nor Brian Kelly should be in first grade. Kelly continues to prove that he still needs a fair bit more time in the lower grades while all Wright brings to the side is goal kicking and with the way he's been lately we might as well have Walker or DCE doing the kicking.

Laugh or even cringe if you will, but next week I'd go.....

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jono Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Lewis Brown
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Blake Green
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Brenton Lawrence
HK - Api Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Frank Winterstein
SR - Shaun Lane
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Jackson Hastings, Darcy Lussick, Lloyd Perrett, Addin Fonua-Blake.

Brown may not be a centre but at least he'd be some sort of improvement on Kelly.
I can see where your coming from feathered friend . Either way we definitely need an injection of quality players into our squad for us top be a serious top 4 team

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8