time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toovs needs to move on from the old guard that has created a toxic environment for all.Either he goes or they go! And I hope its them.Toovs needs to start afresh with th following
1) Tom T
2)Hiku
3)Matai or Wiliame
4)Lyon
5)Wolf
6)Mateo
7)JLJ
8)Jake T
9)Ballin
10)Sao
11)Buhrer
12)JSL(he is all heart)
13) Lui
14)Hodges
15)Andrews
16)Burgess
17)Mason(Starling when fit)

Agree re Blair. He is a reserve grader at best. He was rubbish at the ekes two years ago. Surely wolf is better than him. Hiku, Tom T and tafua certainly are
A few players can have a off game but this is the majority of them and consistently. Take Blair - been letting 3 tries in constantly yet week after week he gets picked. Tooves was a great player but currently is dishing up slop as a coach. He needs to make changes or let someone else do it if he's not up to it.

Tooves has some big choices to make by Tuesdays team announcement.

Tom T should hold his place no matter what.

Hodges 100% needs to come onto the bench. Our reserve forwards are useless anyway so may as well add something different and a bit of spark.

If Matai and Lyon are out again please please please for the love of god pick Hiku in the centres.

Time to give Littlejohn another chance and punt Foz Permanently.

Blair has to go. Bring in Wolf.

Start picking the side on effort and not reputation.

Stop picking players that aren't 100% fit (Killer, Skivvy).

I'm glad Tooves has had the balls to bring up the brothers so quickly, but I hope he hasn't just done it out of desperation and a lack of alternate choices...

Sad day it will be when he gets sacked from his Job - I give him a month at best

I support 2V's all the way !! He be able to see our his contract but that won't happen due to foran and others wanting to see the back of him

We'd all applause Tooves for punting Foran but I wonder if he would be allowed to?

Seems our idiot owners and ceo like the unprofessional, disrespectful bastard and may tell him he has to pick him.

Littlejohn must wonder if he'll ever get a game.

Cherry at least has put in until tonight but I think a bit of that was due to playing injured.

Keep cherry but punt that ungrateful prick Foran!

Anyone performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

The game today compared to last year we have lost:
King, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Tafua, Lawrence, Gutherson and not to forget we lost Buhrer and Burgess to injury also.

Foran looks disinterested, but there is nothing Toovey can do to change his attitude as he is just a childish sook who is shirking his responsibilities. He is used to playing with Watmough and Matai running off him and now that he has only Horo he isn't interested in putting in, and I am glad Toovey wont pander to this bloke.

Trebojevic brothers are shining lights and we need to upgrade them immediately or face a media campaign to blow smoke up Toms arse until he is worth 3 million a season.

Sene-Lafao, Ligi Sao, Horo, Symonds, Lui, Mason, Burgess whilst honest toilers they were never meant to be starting first graders. They were brought to the club as depth like Shane Rodney and Joe Gulavao were in previous years. Unfortunately due to Injuries and players sooking off to other clubs we have been stripped bare and we have a reserve grade side competing for us in First Grade.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer in the headlights stuff not Toovey.
If this side was available to us we wouldn't be in this mess and we would not have lost today:

1. Stewart, 2. Hiku, 3. Lyon, 4. Matai, 5. Gutherson, 6. Foran, 7. DCE,
8. Burgess, 9. Ballin, 10. Lawrence, 11. Symonds, 12. Buhrer 13. Mateo
14. J. Trebojevic, 15. Mason, 16. Starling 17.Leary

Tom Trebojevic and Lui and others to back that lot up.

The media has latched on to this Toovey agenda because it sells papers, but it is a dead set con!

Our problem is that our players arent available and we are feilding 80% NSW cup side.

So don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. We have had the most unlucky start to 2015 and there isn't much we can do about it.
Anyone who is blaming Toovey for these limp performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

King, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Tafua, Lawrence, Gutherson and not to forget we lost Buhrer and Burgess to injury also.

Foran looks disinterested, but there is nothing Toovey can do to change his attitude as he is just a childish sook who is shirking his responsibilities. He is used to playing with Watmough and Matai running off him and now that he has only Horo he isn't interested in putting in, and I am glad Toovey wont pander to this bloke.

Trebojevic brothers are shining lights and we need to upgrade them immediately or face a media campaign to blow smoke up Toms arse until he is worth 3 million a season.

Sene-Lafao, Ligi Sao, Horo, Symonds, Lui, Mason, Burgess whilst honest toilers they were never meant to be starting first graders. They were brought to the club as depth like Shane Rodney and Joe Gulavao were in previous years. Unfortunately due to Injuries and players sooking off to other clubs we have been stripped bare and we have a reserve grade side competing for us in First Grade.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer
Anyone who is blaming Toovey for these limp performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer in the headlights stuff not Toovey.
If this side was available to us we wouldn't be in this mess and we would not have lost today:

1. Stewart, 2. Hiku, 3. Lyon, 4. Matai, 5. Gutherson, 6. Foran, 7. DCE,
8. Burgess, 9. Ballin, 10. Lawrence, 11. Symonds, 12. Buhrer 13. Mateo
14. J. Trebojevic, 15. Mason, 16. Starling 17.Leary

Tom Trebojevic and Lui and others to back that lot up.

The media has latched on to this Toovey agenda because it sells papers, but it is a dead set con!

Our problem is that our players arent available and we are feilding 80% NSW cup side.

So don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. We have had the most unlucky start to 2015 and there isn't much we can do about it.
This is a very accurate post about our current situation. I wish more people on this site saw things like you do.

It's disgraceful and sad what they are doing to this club.
Breaks mine and everyone else's heart
Yep. Totally agree. They play their stupid games and politics with something we love. ****s all of them. The club is just an ego trip for them. We the fans who invest so much emotion and time and have no power or say in anything. Pretty f*cked up really.

I am one of the few loyal to Toovey on this forum but jeez it will take a chunk out of my resolve if he picks Foran next week.
I reckon there are a still heaps of us still loyal to Tooves ..... I don't think it is the minority. He is Manly!

Sick of reading all the BS on how 2V is gone!
He maybe on the outer but is safe until they can find someone likely to do better!

The million dollar halves who can only muster up 4 pts vs dragons and 16 vs the former spooners will not play any better for a new coach. They are going so they don't physically care. They are playing with a care free attitude. Send them to nsw cup with Blair, and ask stewart if he wants to be there. If he hesitates let him go. No other club will give him the money he gets from us. We stood by his side. He owes us.

Can understand people on both sides of the Tooves debate but this can't be sacked till we get someone better is fantasy.Interim coaches are the norm.A coach is sacked to make a statement that things need to change.It happens every year in every code.McFadden,Griffin for Henjak ,McGregor are all interim coaches who kep their job and there are many who didn't.i just hope they do it now because it will be lot uglier when we are 1 and 9.and that is exactly where we are heading.Tooves does not deserve an exit like that.

Yep. Totally agree. They play their stupid games and politics with something we love. ****s all of them. The club is just an ego trip for them. We the fans who invest so much emotion and time and have no power or say in anything. Pretty f*cked up really.
It's sad

Can understand people on both sides of the Tooves debate but this can't be sacked till we get someone better is fantasy.Interim coaches are the norm.A coach is sacked to make a statement that things need to change.It happens every year in every code.McFadden,Griffin for Henjak ,McGregor are all interim coaches who kep their job and there are many who didn't.i just hope they do it now because it will be lot uglier when we are 1 and 9.and that is exactly where we are heading.Tooves does not deserve an exit like that.
Susan respect your opinion but this thing about interim coaches is complete BS. i.e Peter sharp. I remember when we were calling for Haslers head in 2009. We have good systems in place Just need the right playing personnel in the right head space. Seems the modern age is too obsessed with instant results and gratification with out doing the hard work. 2V is a damM good coach and the coach to steer us through this transition. The Australian Cricket team went through a similar transition and had a interim coach. Looking back that is not what turned things around for them. It was the systems that managed the talent. This is what we are good at!

Hey. I'm not saying it is the answer. All I am saying that in the modern game clubs rarely have a better coach lined up. There are a lot of things I don't like about the game and blaming the coach for everything is one of them. If anyone seriously thinks that Tooves will be in charge next year after a 1 from 10 start is living in fantasy land. I don't have to agree with it to know it's going to happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7