time to go tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I love Tooves as well. Watched that first game Against the poms and thought this bloke is a champion. Was there when he got stomped on by Adam Macdougall, when he lifted the 96 trophy and many other occasions.

All we hear though is that no one but us fans seem to rate him as a coach. Such a shame. I thought with his intellect and how successful he was as a player. (He was a better player than Des and a long term manly captain) that he would be an even better coach than Des.

Anyway there is still time send hope. I rate the bloke so highly and hope he turns this around and wins a comp with manly as a coach

I'm backing Toovey!!!

Love the bloke!!!
If he pulls his finger out & makes some tuff calls he stays with everyone's blessings.
If he continues the slide & dishes up more of the same slop then sack him they must.

You are 100% correct how it is going to pan out except for the interim coach. The interim coach will be Steve Georgallis who stepped in at Penrith when Elliot was sacked. Penna doesn't see himself as a first grade coach just an assistant. Toovey won't be sacked and no coaches will have been approached so that covers Joe. I'm hearing Bozo is pushing real hard for Daley after his soo commitments are finalised.
I'm hearing you are a total fckwit and you are proving this to be 100% correct LOL
44ProboscisMonkey.jpg

How is brown or penna going to do any better than Toovey it's desperate it's regressive and it is not going to happen.

The players would do worse than watch a few of Toovey old playing videos and have a crack, tackle and run the ball forward rather than looking around for someone else to do the hard work.

I say get rid of under performing players and keep toovey and stop talking about what we need to do to change Foran and DCE mind to stay.

If the last few week tell us anything it is that Foran and DCE are definitely not worth a million dollars per year and having them in your team will not guarantee success

Don't blame the coach for the poor performance blame the big name players

it doesnt matter what joe kelly said at the weekend that was the clubs plans at the time, the board only has to meet and change their tune, technically joe kelly was truthful in his statement.

One question Mr Midget bank manager...just wondering if you've posted on this site under a different name ?

One question Mr Midget bank manager...just wondering if you've posted on this site under a different name ?

If you are suggesting he is me, then no. I'm in Corporate Banking, and have enough guts to post what, when, how I want regardless of what anyone thinks. I'm taking a break - but I won't allow you to suggest that I'm posting in another guise.

What a complete & utter waste of time that would be.

No offence guys but if he was a good coach we would be scoring tries & defending better.Oh & winning games.How was saints able to achieve this after there 1st 2 loses.

Anyway there is still time send hope. I rate the bloke so highly and hope he turns this around and wins a comp with manly as a coach

I agree, no one tougher than Tooves. I have heard the argument that after Des left in 2011 that Toovey inherited a champion team and that he really didn't have to do anything. But that team very easily could have fallen apart in 2012 . He pulled them together, got them into the top 4 in 2012 and went within a whisker of coaching them to the premiership in 2013. That has got to be worth something.

I hate it that coaches can be sacked by April or May, shows how stupid and fickle clubs can be. Let him at least get some of his troops back and let him show us. He has ability, he is tough and the fans love him. Whatever happens I cannot see that a journeyman like Nathan Brown is going to inspire the players. And Laurie Daley? How could his team not win the SOO? He was simply in the right place at the right time. He is the William Shatner of Rugby League (bad hair and all!). Let Tooves tough it out.

No offence guys but if he was a good coach we would be scoring tries & defending better.Oh & winning games.How was saints able to achieve this after there 1st 2 loses.
Mate, don't know how you can judge him on this year so far? Toove's has got a team that is busted with injuries every week and the two halves have their minds on next year and couldn't give a **** about Manly. Be hard for any coach to be getting wins with all that.

I think the look on Tooves' face on the weekend said it all. He simply can't understand these blokes at the moment. For Tooves (and I watched his very first FG game), winning was and is EVERYTHING. That's what playing is all about. He looks at these blokes (not all of them) not trying and hasn't got the first clue how you fix something so completely foreign to the natural order of playing.

And I'm with him on that!

[

FFS mate - you're making yourself look like a goose.
If he has an opinion & he expresses it in a civil manner we dont need gooses like you to abuse him.
Shut the fck up & contribute to the site in a positive manor - you are more the troll mate.
Thank you for expressing your self in a civil manner and telling me to shut the fck up . You hypocrite . If you want to endorse and support the dick heads that come on this site to mock our club and coach then you can put on your desert boots on and go and join the other trolls you clown.
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
543603_474639259264311_1275856602_n.jpg

I think the look on Tooves' face on the weekend said it all. He simply can't understand these blokes at the moment. For Tooves (and I watched his very first FG game), winning was and is EVERYTHING. That's what playing is all about. He looks at these blokes (not all of them) not trying and hasn't got the first clue how you fix something so completely foreign to the natural order of playing.

And I'm with him on that!

Spot on. And the comments and utter disgust on Joeys face when on the Sunday footy show reflected exactly what Tooves would've been feeling. I'm buggered if I know how ppl can point the finger at Tooves, when he's got jack shiit to work with.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10