Time to Unleash Moses the Monster in the centres

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hey @BOZO this one is for you!!!

AdorableFrankKiwi-max-1mb.gif

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Rumors about Brad Parker being injured and will be replaced by Suli.....

Some noted in the game day thread last Friday that he seemed to have injured his right hand or arm (during the first half). I'm wondering if he broke his hand but played on and that's why Rothfield seems to think that it'll be Suli in, Parker out for this Friday??

XV-1

First Grader
Rumors about Brad Parker being injured and will be replaced by Suli.....

Some noted in the game day thread last Friday that he seemed to have injured his right hand or arm (during the first half). I'm wondering if he broke his hand but played on and that's why Rothfield seems to think that it'll be Suli in, Parker out for this Friday??

No no no no no

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Yes feathered friends .....
BIg Is Beautiful
and Size Does Matter in the Finals

It is sing along time once again

All together now !!!

I was watching the Manly Sea eagles Play late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
Moses Suli came on the field and began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

Remy

shuu
Sad for Parker because broken hand means end of season, and he is a battler that deserves to play a prelim and potentially a GF. Feel bad for him. But this is what most of us wanted right haha. If there's ever a bigger chance to prove yourself, here you go Moses Suli.

I have no worries about his attacking capabilities, even if Campbell Graham is a very good defender, he hasn't met Suli's right hand. He is going to tear apart that team and is just another added X factor gamebreaker with Tom, DCE, Schuster, Keppie, Smole and Walker. Those are our elite strike weapons and if they fire, points will at plenty for us.

But every one of us will have that nervous thought about Moses' defence, I hope he focuses and understands how important it is that he doesn't be lazy. Garrick has matured as a defender through the year, so I have faith that he will pattern up Moses especially since they have experience playing alongside each other, as will Foran on this inside of him.

How poetic is it that Suli made a name for himself two years ago in a final against Souths and now with different times needs to prove himself in what will be one of his last games for this club and playing alongside his polynesian boys that I'm sure will be more energetic and enthusiastic that he is playing. Cometh the moment, Cometh the big game player, Come on MOSES THE MONSTER!!!!!!

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Suli was enormous against south’s in the semi a few years back. If he gets his defence right this could be huge for us.
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sad for Parker because broken hand means end of season, and he is a battler that deserves to play a prelim and potentially a GF. Feel bad for him. But this is what most of us wanted right haha. If there's ever a bigger chance to prove yourself, here you go Moses Suli.

I have no worries about his attacking capabilities, even if Campbell Graham is a very good defender, he hasn't met Suli's right hand. He is going to tear apart that team and is just another added X factor gamebreaker with Tom, DCE, Schuster, Keppie, Smole and Walker. Those are our elite strike weapons and if they fire, points will at plenty for us.

But every one of us will have that nervous thought about Moses' defence, I hope he focuses and understands how important it is that he doesn't be lazy. Garrick has matured as a defender through the year, so I have faith that he will pattern up Moses especially since they have experience playing alongside each other, as will Foran on this inside of him.

How poetic is it that Suli made a name for himself two years ago in a final against Souths and now with different times needs to prove himself in what will be one of his last games for this club and playing alongside his polynesian boys that I'm sure will be more energetic and enthusiastic that he is playing. Cometh the moment, Cometh the big game player, Come on MOSES THE MONSTER!!!!!!
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

Nordburg

First Grader
Suli was enormous against south’s in the semi a few years back. If he gets his defence right this could be huge for us.
I think if you had to have Suli get his mind on the game for the whole season,20 games+,you’d worry,but as this is basically a one off do or die battle,I’m not too concerned about his defence,what he brings in attack is far more valuable and could take some pressure off TomT

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
images (2).jpg

He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
View attachment 19425
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash
Still getting it @BOZO but also getting over the Moses Mash spam. It's what we all want to see but not in every second post on this thread. Let's hope Moses mashes the South's defence, and doesn't get mashed himself.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Still getting it @BOZO but also getting over the Moses Mash spam. It's what we all want to see but not in every second post on this thread. Let's hope Moses mashes the South's defence, and doesn't get mashed himself.
Big Games need Big Plays and Big Moses the Monster is the Powerful and Intimidating player that will physically and psychologically give us the edge

This could be a blessing or it could cost us big time. Only time will tell. A lot were saying we are a strike centre short of winning the comp, well not any more. If his defence is on then it could potentially help us go all the way! When he's on he's as good as any centre in the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16