Tipping comp week 24 update. (2017)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Welcome to the:
"This'll be fun" round.

Dedicated to:
The Leyland Brothers.

Hello everyone!

Ok, so it's two days later and everyone is still grumbling away! I'm sure this week's wrap will be well received....lol. Seems there's some confusion about what's going on. I'm claiming Manly doing the ole rope-a-dope!

giphy.gif

With two big 'upsets' according to our tipping comp punters (they being the raiders and Manly both losing) it's safe to say the best was 6 from 8? - Wrong!!!
Ok, so a few may have picked penrith...so the best was 7 from 8? - Wrong!!!

We had one poster with a perfect round this week! Who? (Just type it already ge)
@mave got a big fat 8 from 8! He also got the bonus game margin spot on so that's triple bonus tipping points to you!!! - Wait, this isn't Last Fan Standing. Sorry, no bonuses for you but a big well done instead. Well done and may your posts be filled with joy!

The "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands *silence*" Leader Board.

Eagle1188: 141 - Checking his calculator, feeling pretty good.
Pommie Eagle: 137 - Checking his calculator, crossing his fingers.
Wombat64: 137 - Checking his calculator, ringing his bookie.
Tragic-Eagles: 137 - Checking his calculator, divided sin by tan....just cos!
ALinda: 136 - Checking her calculator, her dog ate the number 7.
Clint: 136 - Checking his calculator, bins it, declares pencil and paper the rulers.
Manly To Win!: 136 - Checking his calculator, it's actually his tv remote.
globaleagle: 133 - Checking his calculator, uses it to spell 80085. (idiot).
Andrew..: 133 - Checking his calculator, will no longer drink and derive.
Eagleheart: 132 - Checking her calculator, prefers her abacus.
The Insomniac: 132 - Checking his calculator, finds the whole thing irrational.

Well done everyone!
As always, the full leader board here:
"O Canada, my home and native land...."

This week's random member mention!
The random number this week is...59!!!

And the lucky member it corresponds to is:

bob dylan

That's right @bob dylan has finally nailed a random member mention and just like his Nobel prize, Bob responded with a "About friggen time" before refusing to show up for the presentation.
Hailing from the lovely town of Junee Bob often rubs shoulders with Laurie Daley and Ray Warren and is still waiting for confirmation when Junee will erect a statue of himself. The town itself is happy to oblige but says that Bob refuses to visit for s sitting (or is that a standing for a statue?)

His profile says that he turned 50 this year! If true (...it's rumoured that some people lie on the internet) we wish you all the best and hope the next 2 x 50 years go even better than the first. Wait...you guys don't live to 150? Crazy humans. Oops I've said to much. I am not an alien.
Bob's 7 years of silvertails-ness has yielded about 1000 posts a year which is good as he usually makes too much sense which hurts the site's servers.

He once bet on two flies crawling up a window but parramatta signed up the leading fly (despite having a roster of 3000 players) and so we will unfortunately never know who won. Apparently the fly did 6 acl's since joining parra and the dalai has booted him to reserve grade.

Bob is a highly valued member of our forums, and it's great to have you as a Manly fan! Keep on posting!
So well done Bob (probably not his real name) on this most prestigious of honours bestowed on you over your illustrious career.

Well Manly faithful,
Santa and or Trent didn't get us a win last week as requested and we're hoping that all the talk can lead to results on the field. We may be angry but it's only because we care so much. Go Manly! Maroon and White forever!

Thanks again to everyone for reading.

Good health to you all.

Your friend,
ge

Go Manly! :)

@lsz haha no mention for you ...yet!
@Isz/@isz/alizzard/@lizzle/ (@l to the izzle)/@elle...s...z
@l freezing over/@geislongsuffering/@Iszitoveryet?
@lsz-beth Taylor

Last edited:
Any updates on week 25 results? - I want to confirm that I need to throw in a couple of roughies to close the insurmountable gap to @Eagle1188 !!!

I've been checking and checking but the updates hadn't come through.

Then I read your post and checked and they are through! You are only 2 points behind!!!!!!!

@globaleagle, ****** NEWS JUST IN ***** ASADA have just reported that anyone on 132 points or more have been caught with an illegal substance in their body (possibly even a foreign object). All their tips have been NULL and VOID :eek::eek::eek: CHEATS :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

@globaleagle, ****** NEWS JUST IN ***** ASADA have just reported that anyone on 132 points or more have been caught with an illegal substance in their body (possibly even a foreign object). All their tips have been NULL and VOID :eek::eek::eek: CHEATS :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Sounds like that "Kate McClymont" rabble raising again!

I invoke the 'cronulla get out of gaol free card' and wont be deducted a point. :giggle:

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8