Tipping - Last Fan Standing - SUSPENDED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Last Fan Standing Tipping is SUSPENDED

• Last

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fan

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Standing

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tipping

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Suspended

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Till

• Further

• Notice

• Total voters
RE: Tipping - Last Fan Standing - Week 1

@[Clint] back Souths, go on I dare you.
They are so big and stwong, wemember?

[I picked them!]

You don't scare me @[SeaEagleRock8] just for that I will pick Souffs. I was gonna pick Tigs but now I'm goin Souffs. So there.. :p

@[Clint]
Wait, wait, wait. Think about what you are doing.

Remember, C&C said you cannot change your tip after it's lodged. Do you understand the ramifications?

ok ok ok - you are right. I'm going Manly. :idea:

A Tigers win tonight will wipe out many in this comp, come on Tigers! Errrr and the Cowboys! :s lol

Locking the poll in 5 minutes so hurry up those who want to put a last minute pick.

Souths run away favourites in LFS and with the bookies. Tigers are friendless, I thought I saw one price of $10.00 for them head to head tonight....that's ridiculous odds in a two horse race.

OK Poll is locked. 47 starters, so we've culled a few potential winners already. Good luck everyone, but not too much luck to the Tigers.

3 brave people going for the Dragons, tough one to tip the way Hayne is playing lately

Certain to see at least 2 casualties this week with the Dogs and Knights game

Just to throw an unlikely curve ball in, if there is a golden point draw, do the tippers stay in or go out ?

Shut the gate for the Souths tips, its gonna be a bloodbath !

* Drawn games are considered a "win" for both teams

Refer to rules above KE, a draw is a win for both sides.

16-0 already. Gonna be a long night for Tigers fans.

Chip and Chase said:
That's why my 11th hour Tigers tip will be a masterstroke....... muahahahahah

Can't help but notice you didn't pick the Tigs C&C! What happened maaaatttteee.

I have updated the list above to show those who were no shows.

However given that we had the bulk of the field get through on tonight's result I have decided to re-open the poll in case there are any stragglers who want to have a go at one of the remaining games this weekend. Seeing as it's the first week I want to give everyone a fair opportunity to participate.

So if you didn't get a tip in before tonight's cut off, you've cut till kick off tomorrow to have a crack. Don't be shy.

Well done captainskin, welcome aboard.

Any others who want to try their hand ? If your name is in the list above then you are welcome to have a go.

By the way try and resist the temptation to sneak a vote in for the Bunnies, I have noted the 38 names that made that pick legitimately

Chip and Chase said:
By the way try and resist the temptation to sneak a vote in for the Bunnies, I have noted the 38 names that made that pick legitimately

Go the Broncos instead guys :p

I've locked the Poll again. I will reopen it tomorrow in case there are any more stragglers who want to get a tip in.

Feeling happy with my dragons tip

lsz said:
Feeling happy with my dragons tip

How do thr other dwarves feel about that?

Poll open again till next game kicks off. Any last minute takers ?

RE: Tipping - Last Fan Standing - Week 2

OK tippers, week 2 of LFS is open and ready to go. Poll has been updated with this weeks choices. Remember that you cannot pick the same team you picked last week (which won't affect the majority as Souths aren't an eligible choice this week as they play on Monday night). You can see the list of live tippers and week one picks at the top of the thread.

Poll will be locked on Friday evening before kick off in the first game. The poll will not be reopened at any time this weekend, so get your tips in by Friday or you will be eliminated.

Good luck, and if you have any questiosn let me know.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2