To Tom, Best Wishes and a Speedy Recovery.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And you want to see him keep running around on 1 leg. Grow a brain.

You make a lot of assumptions around here mate.
It's the same thing with you every day:

• makes comment
  • someone responds to comment
  • lashes out, puts words in other posters mouth, makes assumptions, has a hissy fit, throws a personal attack.
  • rinse & repeat

If you're unable to accept that people have different opinions than you, then maybe the internet isn't for you. Also, enough of the name calling. It's unbecoming.

His mental health might be starting to suffer , if it wasn’t already.

I hope he’s getting , it will get , some help on this front.
He sure did look broken last night everytime they put the camera on him. I felt for him as it’s just another setback.

Feel like all season he has been struggling to adapt to his new running style so as Bob mentioned earlier hopefully this extended layoff will allow him to get his style and body right without the pressure of returning early.

Speedy recovery Tom!!

Get better quick Tom. This shouldn't be such depressing news but we all know how the rest of the team folds like a deck of cards when he's not there.

You make a lot of assumptions around here mate.
It's the same thing with you every day:

• makes comment
  • someone responds to comment
  • lashes out, puts words in other posters mouth, makes assumptions, has a hissy fit, throws a personal attack.
  • rinse & repeat

If you're unable to accept that people have different opinions than you, then maybe the internet isn't for you. Also, enough of the name calling. It's unbecoming.
Take your own advice, Grow up.
I made a comment about Tom, which wasn't malicious in any way shape or form and you act like a smart-ass about it.

I'm sad for Tommy.
The bloke just wants to play footy & his body doesn't co-operate.
I hope he recovers quick. I'm desperate to see 2021 Tom back on the field.

Finally a decent humble thread about Tom since last night.
The Human side

Speedy recovery Tom can't wait to see you at full strength with the team.
Till then the rest of them have a chance to grow and learn how not to rely on you.
Makes for a better team and makes your return all the more dynamic.

Finally a decent humble thread about Tom since last night.
The Human side

Speedy recovery Tom can't wait to see you at full strength with the team.
Till then the rest of them have a chance to grow and learn how not to rely on you.
Makes for a better team and makes your return all the more dynamic.
It's time to develop into a champion team than rely on a team of champions.

Thank you. I haven't even looked at any of the plethora of other threads about his injury, and I won't.
This on the other hand is a very classy post!
Go Manly
pffft . you will weaken. besides it will be an 800 pager. Better get in early before you have to waste a day
Ill be anticipating your reply

just teasing ,
nothing on DCE to report from me

If he’s out for the rest of the season, it takes the pressure off him & lets him recover completely, get in a full offseason & come back bigger & better next year.

What about Jake and Ben?

Just starting this thread without a care in the world to his two brothers shows how heartless you are 🤣

Lol. Well I only posted this thread as I could feel some members were about to assemble a posse and head out to Ranch Turbo and lynch him for the crime of "tearing a pec in public".

I don’t think that Tom will want to continue to play if he truly believes at some stage he will spend more time on the sidelines than on the field because his body is not up to the pressures of the toughest game in the world. As supporters and as human beings we should support him. I wish him a speedy recovery. The club needs to however have a workable contingency if any of its elite players are injured. We should still be able to be competitive without Tom.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8