Toafofoa Sipley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is it just me or has every single young Kiwi player that has ever come on the market come with the tag .. "Junior Kiwi International" ... what, they have turns or something.

Well, with only 2 top grade games here's hoping Baz/Bozo have picked another winner.
Gene Ngamu, Awen Guttenbeil....

Last edited:
Read an update earlier on the Warriors v Dogs reserves match

The Sipley brothers absolutely destroyed the Dogs pack apparently. Our boy Tof scored 1 try running over the top of people, was making 10-15m every hit up and smashing blokes in defence

Hopefully with a few injuries we might get to see him get a run in NRL this season

I'm pleased someone is reporting on the Reserve Grade comp because I couldn't find a review of the performance of our mob on the MWS site, nor the Blacktown Workers site apart from the scorers.
I also couldn't see anything about our Under 20s. Surely the club owes it to fans to keep us informed. How else can we compile accurate YARTS if we are simply making it up???:mm:

I think back to all our premierships sides, and they've always included a few, ah, not exactly standover merchants, but, blokes that would not get stood over, and who would not let their teammates get stood over.

I've not seen Sipley but I'm hoping he fits that mould, for a front rower it is appropriate, so I'm looking forward to seeing him in the trials. And Gosiewski for the same reason.

I got this guy in my top 17. Reckon he will surprise a lot. Powerful runner with a good step and some ball skills. Hopefully baz will see him reach his full potential

He's got that Brenton Lawrence speed with a huge bump and a step!?
gotta try him in the 17 at one stage. Use him for impact like they did with George Rose and Siosaia Vave. I also can't wait to see how Paseka goes against the full grown men and an offseason with the squad

I have to say, judging from the vid there and the interview clips today, he looks bigger than his supposed 185 cm! Anyone seen more of him?

I got this guy in my top 17. Reckon he will surprise a lot. Powerful runner with a good step and some ball skills. Hopefully baz will see him reach his full potential
Have not seen this guy but if you have a good eye for details he sound like he is another who will be knocking at the NRL squad door

He's got that Brenton Lawrence speed with a huge bump and a step!?
gotta try him in the 17 at one stage. Use him for impact like they did with George Rose and Siosaia Vave. I also can't wait to see how Paseka goes against the full grown men and an offseason with the squad
That's what all the danger sides have on their bench . IMPACT PLAYERS.
Players that come on and create havoc . Not jack of all trades and master of none .

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Over the past couple of seasons, most coaches have moved away from the notion of impact players on the bench .... whilst they still look for a lift in energy from replacements ... the main thing they look for now is a maintaining of the structures, both in attack and defence.

The key today is to have no reduction of standard when your #1 and #2 go off.

Unless you have a rare "beast" the days of a big booper having 2 big runs, pleasing the crowd, then missing 4 tackles and shuffling off are past.

Over the past couple of seasons, most coaches have moved away from the notion of impact players on the bench .... whilst they still look for a lift in energy from replacements ... the main thing they look for now is a maintaining of the structures, both in attack and defence.

The key today is to have no reduction of standard when your #1 and #2 go off.

Unless you have a rare "beast" the days of a big booper having 2 big runs, pleasing the crowd, then missing 4 tackles and shuffling off are past.

Totally agree. Coaches are trying to get maximum minutes out of everyone as you said to not disrupt structure, you won't be around long these days if all you are are gassed after a few runs and a passenger for the next 15-20 mins. While these young massive units tear it up against kids week in week out, it's easy to get excited about them stepping up, it will take a number of years for the majority to really find the balance of peak fitness / size and power. I think we have a decent balance now of experience in the forwards to have both youthful enthusiasm, and steady reliable heads. Hopefully that balance turns into results.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10