Today is a New Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can't wait for the New Tomorrow 😍
Our New Tomorrow starts our New today feathered friend
Today we must lay the foundations to pave the way for a new way out of Groundhog day

We can all get stuck in our comfort zones forgetting that we are Eagles and have wings to fly
We are not Groundhogs or Sweat hogs

We are Eagles and it is in our Maroon DNA to rise above the Mundane to a new Magnificence

1689029867898.png

Seems like only 20 years ago you could impress the knickers off someone with quality street, as long as its in the tin, or the classy arse milk tray

and the knee trembling after dinner mints from red tulip
I go back a bit further mate, a dollar bottle of Porphery Pearl was a must if you wanted to impress and achieve level 3, it was my standard go to😊

Our New Tomorrow starts our New today feathered friend
Today we must lay the foundations to pave the way for a new way out of Groundhog day

We can all get stuck in our comfort zones forgetting that we are Eagles and have wings to fly
We are not Groundhogs or Sweat hogs

We are Eagles and it is in our Maroon DNA to rise above the Mundane to a new Magnificence

View attachment 24362
Then we can

Wwe Raw GIF

As popular as it was I always considered blackberry nip to be a class below Porphery pearl, I mean even the name Porphery Pearl had the girls thinking how suave I was, it was a no brainer 😊
Yes, Blackberry Nip was more likely to induce a psychedelic yawn from your date rather than anything amorous. 🤢

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10