Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
The real conversation between Carney and Greenberg goes like this

Greenberg: Have you been a good boy Todd?
Carney: Yes sir.
Greenberg: Where would you like to play?
Carney: Its a toss up sir between the Cowboys and the Sea Eagles sir.
Greenberg: Hmm. Look you can start at the Cowboys next week Todd. If you choose the Sea Eagles though, I'll make sure you never play in the NRL again. Do we understand each other Todd?
Carney: Yes sir. But what if the Cowboys cant pay me enough.
Greenberg: Dont worry about it Todd. We at the NRL have a little slush fund for all the good boys in the game. But we'll string you up by the balls if you try to sign with those Sea Turkeys. Are we understanding each other now?
Carney: Yes sir. Can I use the bubbler now.
Greenberg: Of course. Use mine.
lol
This site never stops giving.:D

And in what salary cap reality world does he fit in?

If all we have is $20k we are effectively ****ed for the rest of the year!

Darcy on $400k? Someone else had Aku on similar amounts. Won't even mention the big one or Nate Myles.

No wonder we are in strife.

I wonder if Penn has any vacancies in his businesses, I'd love a pay rise.

And in what salary cap reality world does he fit in?

If all we have is $20k we are effectively ****ed for the rest of the year!

Barrett said in the presser last night that we are in a position to buy a couple.

He said "not Jonathan Thurston or Michael Morgan type players, but we will take a look at things and act soon" , or something pretty damn close to that.

Interesting that he used the examples of two halves in his example......could be a pretty strong indication of where his thinking is on the player(s) he wants to buy?

i think if turd greentodd thought we had any interest in carney there would be a snap decision that he wouldn't be deemed suitable for the nrl

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10