Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Aren't Souths looking for a halfback next season? There might be another option on the market tomorrow...

Blake said:
Aren't Souths looking for a halfback next season? There might be another option on the market tomorrow...

Mate thats not funny.....souths might cause dramas with this guy,its to bad they have **** fullbacks/wingers or they might be a force one day

Let's see, that makes grand finalists one year and wooden spoon the next. Yeah, Sharkies would jump at that.

For what it is worth i would love to see him get his life in order where ever that might be

Jatz Crackers said:
Sharks management have denied even discussing the possibility. Take that for whats its worth.
Have no doubts Jatz - just a matter of the 1 or 2 years yet ;)to be agreed. ;)

Has been in talks with Sharks for ages BE - problem was only terms of contract -1 or 2 years & special conditions, should happen. Other clubs now circling are Nth Qld, Rabbits & Penrith who are running 2nd or last whatever way ppl look at it.

I live in the same town as Todd Carney's family, it was hot gossip at the local club today that Toddles could be linked to the Eagles in 2012.

Whilst I generally don't listen to rum ours and don't believe that Carney would go to Manly, I have been amazed at what I have read on forums today, I thought I would put this here to get your minds of other things for the next 24 hours.

RE: Todd Carney and Eagle?

They're coming from everywhere at the moment!! Great that we are getting all these new posters!

RE: Todd Carney and Eagle?

A few days ago I would have said not a chance in the world. But who the f**k knows now, anything could happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8