Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
Green will be a great value pick up for $350k. Will steady the ship. Leave the flair to DCE.
Carney will make things worse

Carney for 2yrs, trumps Blake green for the same period. The hamstring issues with Carnage are a concern, but id sign him in a second. Absolute gun...can still tear teams apart. Blake green is a boring signing

Carney for 2yrs, trumps Blake green for the same period. The hamstring issues with Carnage are a concern, but id sign him in a second. Absolute gun...can still tear teams apart. Blake green is a boring signing
Blake green is better for the team he brings experience and a good organising game and kicking game. Carney is nothing more than a running 5/8 with a poor attitude he would not suit DCE. Green may play boring but it will be great to have a 5/8 who actually does his job you will see his effect on DCE

I thought Tom wright was supposed to be a 5/8 in the making. Instead he goes to fullback????
I know he's green to league and young and had some injury concerns but would like to see how he went as a playmaker.

TODD Carney’s long-running legal stoush with NRL premiers Cronulla over his dismissal from the Sharks could reportedly be dealt with by Wednesday.

A favourable decision for Carney would clear the way for the playmaker to be placed on the NRL market in the hope of finding a club for the 2017 season.

It’s believed St George Illawarra and Melbourne are in the mix for Carney should the NSW Supreme Court rule he was wrongly sacked by Cronulla in 2014 over his infamous ‘bubbler’ incident.

Read more...http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...y/news-story/d40be699d91e4e79c416d9d626e32a58

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8