Tom is a Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think Tom has just reflected on the last few years
on field Manly has just piled on the teams outcomes on his shoulders everytime he took the field.give the ball to Tommy and let him smash a hole through that no one was creating first

Tommy stood up carried us, ran harder, was more desperate in defence, took prop runs and then his body failed him , and then again and again

fans outraged that Tommy is dogging it injured, is an origin junkie and needs to bla bla

introducing………..The New Tommy. Doing his job

Tommy looked pretty quick running through the hole brooksy and waddell opened up, but much slower with 4 defenders in front. He switches to PCM tommy with quick play ball. Mindset is different depending on the move or lack of it, looked too quick backing up garrick

You're including Tom as one of those senior players, right?

He's a bit of an enigma this season. His numbers look good, and he's getting plenty of Dally M points, but the intensity isn't there and he drops in and out of the game, especially defensively. Really, it's just kinda… weird. Is this what an injury-free Turbo now looks like?
Sorry mate I meant he isn’t the only problem..it’s the whole senior group and not being able to lead the team and seal the win…and whoever our defensive coach is really needs to go to

It feels like Tom has come full circle in defence. He had all sorts of problems in defence in his first couple of seasons, particularly with balls along the ground and positioning as last line of defence. I thought he really improved these areas out of sight… to the point where he was even smashing players as the last line of defence. I see first season Tom back now.

Na gotta agree, he was by far the worst on field. Can we discuss our last set of 6? Dce game plan was march it up so he could attempt a 40m field goal in the wet. Absolute show pony. Worst decision ever. Just like all his 3rd tackle 40/20 attempts. Loves a spotlight.
Worst on field, lol. Did you see Lawton?

Worst on field, lol. Did you see Lawton?
Yeah, but Lawton came on to try and impact what had been a cluster fark set up by others. Yes, he failed and it was hard to watch that poor play off the scrum in the dying minutes that was costly, but… please. Other much more experienced and credentialed players screwed that game well beforehand.

Yeah, but Lawton came on to try and impact what had been a cluster fark set up by others. Yes, he failed and it was hard to watch that poor play off the scrum in the dying minutes that was costly, but… please. Other much more experienced and credentialed players screwed that game well beforehand.
Lawtton was bad other than that, not saying he was worst just saying no way Tom was worst on field, clown thread.

Lawtton was bad other than that, not saying he was worst just saying no way Tom was worst on field, clown thread.rom
In the context of Turbo’s talent and ability, he was by far the worst performer on the night. It was comical. That young kid from the Phins was more inspiring than Turbo’s effort. Let’s keep it real please.

On current form?

Jesus what game are you looking at thinking he is not playing well. There were patches last night where we looked off the pace but you are dreaming if you do not think he is in the elite of all players this year

If you want to take stats then last night he had the second amount of run mtrs for the game (behing Tapine) and 50 mtrs ahead of anyone else in our team.

Who are you picking in the NSW team ahead of him?

On current form?

Jesus what game are you looking at thinking he is not playing well. There were patches last night where we looked off the pace but you are dreaming if you do not think he is in the elite of all players this year

If you want to take stats then last night he had the second amount of run mtrs for the game (behing Tapine) and 50 mtrs ahead of anyone else in our team.

Sorry, but the player is so far off his potential… it’s obvious watching the games regardless of stats. But, if you wanna excuse his performances on stats, then so be it. Yes, he is still compiling big numbers, but he is not on his game, IMO.

Last edited:
On current form?

yep, agree

Tom is playing at about 40%

if he is picked for origin and miraculously plays at 100% there running hard and hitting hard then huge questions need to be asked!!
Hard to imagine that NSW origin would ever mean anything more than what we do at club level. I know QLD carry that insecurity to drive their performance, but I would hope more intelligent people would see it for what it is, as a marketing opportunity. Bozo loves it, but it also probably fuels his beliefs around his immigrant background and underdog narratives.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12