Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
Just by watching this young gun in 9 games in NRL and the most recent Auckland nines tournament and last years Auckland nines this kid has shown his all round abilities. Ball playing, defence, attacking game and kicking game are already better then the majority of fullbacks in the game he going to be one of the greats of the game IMO

The kid has all the making of a superstar player. He is already handling NRL level at 19 years. Gives us huge confidence knowing snake is close to hanging up the boots.

They most critical thing will be managing his body, as he is prone to injuries when starting young.

Reminds me of rocky coaching tommy gunn master v student . The master prevails. To be as good as stewart is a big call but the way he is travelling the student might out do the master . Im wrapped that we have them both and every club is envious of the mighty sea eagles.

The boy is destined for greatness. The first time I saw him play as a 17 year old in the Holden cup team in mid 201and straight away his impact turned that team from easy beats to a very competitve team.

He has all the skills needed to be hugely successful and if he stays healthy, I predict will smash all records for try scoring. He is a future international as well and a future leader. It is not very often that you get a kid this good and he hopefully will be the jewel in our crown for years to come. Not since Snake at that young age have I seen the same qualities. We have an absolute gun here fellas!!!

Yeah I have to agree. I don't want to put pressure on the young bloke however he reminds me of a young snake circa 2003/2004.

They said on the commentary he's put on 10kgs....? Is that right. He's definitely put on a couple but that's a big amount.

Snake should have a look over his shoulder because Tom isn't going to play wing for 2 years! Snake may have to be moved on in 2017 no offence snake but Tom is fast becoming a superstar of the game he has developed his game so much in the off season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4