Tom Trbojevic reveals return date - this season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly's draw until season's end:

Chooks (tonight)
Panthers (home)
Warriors (away)
Bulldogs (away)
Tigers (home)

We can win all 5, however unlikely. Realistically we're probably good for at least 2, maybe 3 wins (losses to Penrith, and maybe NZ at Mt Smart are kinda expected in the current scheme of things despite our good record in Auckland in general. At all venues (Carlaw, Mt Smart and Eden Park) we are 12–5 in Auckland).

Winning all 5 would obviously put us in the top 8. But with hopefully no less than 3 wins (starting tonight), will we even make it for Tom to be a chance to return this year?? Hopefully yes because if Turbo is available I'd have him in the side in a heartbeat.

They’re actually talking about it on the pre show. Jesus, FOX are desperate.

Manly's draw until season's end:

Chooks (tonight)
Panthers (home)
Warriors (away)
Bulldogs (away)
Tigers (home)

We can win all 5, however unlikely. Realistically we're probably good for at least 2, maybe 3 wins (losses to Penrith, and maybe NZ at Mt Smart are kinda expected in the current scheme of things despite our good record in Auckland in general. At all venues (Carlaw, Mt Smart and Eden Park) we are 12–5 in Auckland).

Winning all 5 would obviously put us in the top 8. But with hopefully no less than 3 wins (starting tonight), will we even make it for Tom to be a chance to return this year?? Hopefully yes because if Turbo is available I'd have him in the side in a heartbeat.
1691064486481.jpeg

He should stay way did not offer anything when is was on the field this year. Was a liability
'Did not offer anything' a 'liability'.....absolute nonsense IMO

Sure Turbo didn't quite dominate like 2021 but in 11 games he had 10 tries, 7 try assists, 8 line breaks, 18 line break assists, 40 tackle busts, 14 offloads and averaged 160 metres a game.

And yes, I await the 'Stats dont tell the full picture' waillling.

The full picture is Tom played well but not at his highest level and there is a lot of over emotional reactions to anything maroon and white atm.

2024 Turbo. There can be no more season ending injuries or it's time for medical retirement. We cannot continue to throw over $1mil+ at a bench sitter who plays 25% of the year. He needs to get in at least 20 games next year otherwise we will continue to fall behind. The value return on this player has negatively cost us every year except 2021.

'Did not offer anything' a 'liability'.....absolute nonsense IMO

Sure Turbo didn't quite dominate like 2021 but in 11 games he had 10 tries, 7 try assists, 8 line breaks, 18 line break assists, 40 tackle busts, 14 offloads and averaged 160 metres a game.

And yes, I await the 'Stats dont tell the full picture' waillling.

The full picture is Tom played well but not at his highest level and there is a lot of over emotional reactions to anything maroon and white atm.
What garbage , he was run down by forwards this year, get serious

The definition of delusional. This team is no chance of making the finals. Half the team are mailing in their efforts.

NYEagle

He's going to look pretty stupid showing up to a finals match that Manly aren't involved in......which will be all of them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8