• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Two of the tries were scored down his sideline when he came in off his wing. Lyon was left scrambling trying to cover the gap he left.
Had the inside players marked their man properly TT would not have had to come in & leave a gap!

i didnt think he played too badly tonight to be honest... just outclassed by the enigma that is radrara.

as for Tafua, his defense is flawed but his attack is a breath of fresh air when the forwards are tired. I think he's been great this year!

It's no coincidence every team directs kicking and running traffic to Tafua's wing. He's good for a mistake and a try every week and the Parra game was no different.

DCE comes back; Api to 5/8, Walker to the Centres, Matai to the bench as a forward, bring up a winger. Bring up two wingers if B Stewart can't find his game and Tom T to fullback.

Still he is the third highest point scorer this season in the NRL. Not a bad effort for a so called inconsistent out of form player hey...
Yeah, and Shaun Johnson is 4th, just 2 points behind him. Go ask the Warrior fans how brilliantly consistent and good he has been this year @:rolleyes:

Look, I don't mind opinions, but at least put some effort in to constructing a logical intelligent one. How specifically does being 3rd on the point scoring make Lyon a consistent in-form player?

It's no coincidence every team directs kicking and running traffic to Tafua's wing. He's good for a mistake and a try every week and the Parra game was no different.

DCE comes back; Api to 5/8, Walker to the Centres, Matai to the bench as a forward, bring up a winger. Bring up two wingers if B Stewart can't find his game and Tom T to fullback.

Matai a forward you can't be serious!

Yeah, and Shaun Johnson is 4th, just 2 points behind him. Go ask the Warrior fans how brilliantly consistent and good he has been this year @:rolleyes:

Look, I don't mind opinions, but at least put some effort in to constructing a logical intelligent one. How specifically does being 3rd on the point scoring make Lyon a consistent in-form player?
Did I say he was consistent or in form? Nope.... What I said is not a bad effort to be third highest point scorer in the NRL. Read the post before you fly off the handle...

Did I say he was consistent or in form? Nope.... What I said is not a bad effort to be third highest point scorer in the NRL. Read the post before you fly off the handle...
Apologies, Jerry. I did read the post thanks mate.

Matai a forward you can't be serious!

Very serious. Lots of ageing centres ending up in the back row. Tackles like a forward and is essentially an edge runner. Most of his metres come from his dummy half runs. His side of the field with Tafua has become a target.

Very serious. Lots of ageing centres ending up in the back row. Tackles like a forward and is essentially an edge runner. Most of his metres come from his dummy half runs. His side of the field with Tafua has become a target.

Matai may be too light for a forward conversion.

No way is Skivvy going to handle making 30 tackles a game. I think defensively his biggest asset is pulling off those bell ringers here and there, he makes 30 tackles that goes.

The same reason we directed all our kicking to Gutho's wing and not Semi's.

1- Stuart
2- t turbo (needs to be tested on all sides to better his future)
3-Lyon
4-Matai
5-walker (needs some walker head space on the wing)
6- korosau
7- DCE
8- Myles
9 -parcell
10-Lawrence
11- symonds
12-Tapow
13- j turbo

14- brown
15- varve
16- addin fonua Blake
16- Mateo

1- Stuart
2- t turbo (needs to be tested on all sides to better his future)
3-Lyon
4-Matai
5-walker (needs some walker head space on the wing)
6- korosau
7- DCE
8- Myles
9 -parcell
10-Lawrence
11- symonds
12-Tapow
13- j turbo

14- brown
15- varve
16- addin fonua Blake
16- Mateo