Tommy Talau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I can think of worse things than playing out your days in the south of France
Yeah that's it Morgan got a young family. He could certainly make a good living in superleague UK or some of better French elite sides pay good dough in Lezignan, Asc, albi or better still Toulouse or Catalans in UK comps.
He may be better suited overseas since that game at shark Park he simply lost everything.

Would playing Tom at centre to have that roaming role he did in origin make him less susceptible to injury though? He didnt seemed to bothered by it. I guess im trying to look at it from the point of view of injuries.
Perhaps, but NSW had the luxury of Tedesco at fullback and Mitchell as the other centre, how could you go wrong with those three there?

Saw a few posts last week suggesting he may be coming to us next year. It was also suggested he may come this year.

Thoughts ?

So , is he better than what we have already ??

Or just another West Tigers discard that we are picking up because no one else will come ???

It's been said in here before, and I dont mind Talau as an option but Kayal Iro is 23 and has Ramian and Talaki blocking him.

Get on the phone to his manager, he is too good for reserves and at his age he cant wait forever
Iro had a blinder on the weekend !!!

Fletcher - Myers has only had limited attacking opportunities in the few games that i have seen him play but seems to be able to easily kick clear of defenders when given half a chance and to be able to maintain good speed after that . Seems a good positional centre as well Admittedly not in N R L i st grade games but definitely has ability , no doubt will still gain a bit of size and strength in due course and defensive strength as well . Kayal Iro at 23 surely must be close to i st grade consideration , like his old man , looks to go well in attack . surprised that he has not been picked up by another club yet Tommy Talau , not sure , if he is injury prone and not much better then Hank or Lionel , probably would not serve much purpose recruiting him .

Kayal Iro is a very good shout and someone I'd slightly prefer over Talau. Although Talau is proven in FG to be a decent centre, had a consistently good season in 2021. He has a high ceiling similar to Iro but his con is that he's injury prone. Do we want another injury prone player? I reckon we take the punt with Iro, off contract end of the next year so would have to try and get him in early. Same time keep developing Myers because he's also a gun and an out and out centre. In 12 months our centre options could go from Tolu, Parker, Harper to Tolu, Iro and Myers, a much more high ceiling and skillfull centre stocks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12