• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
After watching last week's match for the 20th time one thing really stands out for me.

We all know tommy will be a superstar for many years to come but something that's really standing out is his new found running style.

Goes to show just how much he was hampered by that ankle last year. First 2 matches this season he was still a bit tentative obviously testing it out but the last 2. WOW.

when the guy presses the go button now everything moves. The kid at 20 is an absolute power house.

That try just before half time showed it perfectly.

If he remains injury free and in this form then the NSW no1 should be a shoe in. If daley sticks with duggan he's a fool. Only player to challenge should be tedesco but even then tommy looks a more dangerous prospect.

I feel that Tom is behind Tedesco in that spot, tedesco will definitly have that no.1 jersey unless injury. The only other spots are centre and wing and I feel that isn't Toms best position so much prefer him just stay out all together and play for manly during those weeks which would really benefit us.

I think latrell is doing alright, i cbf looking up tedescos stats and most other full backs you named havent even played 4 games.

Turbos 2017 stats:
4 games played
3 tries
1 assist
5 linebreaks
824 metres

Darius Boyd
4 games played
2 tries
1 assist
1 line break
445 metres

The sky is the limit for Turbo provided he stays healthy. IMO Jake has the best tackling technique in the game and legitimately punishes him targets. Jake has with confidence started playing his hand with the footy and his combination with his younger brother has become lethal. We should sign both Turbo and Jake forever. Great to see DCE back in form but his form has come off the back of a dominant pack that is establishing a great platform for our slick attacking backs. The rejuvenated Brenton Lawrence has been amazing and the rest of the pack are getting better each game. Nice the see Myles hitting in defense with venom again. Our defensive reads and options across the park have been outstanding. Something within has changed and whatever it is I like it!

Teddy and Moylan are fighting for the fullback - TT is a wing spot most likely or centre but will play.

The sky is the limit for Turbo provided he stays healthy. IMO Jake has the best tackling technique in the game and legitimately punishes him targets. Jake has with confidence started playing his hand with the footy and his combination with his younger brother has become lethal. We should sign both Turbo and Jake forever. Great to see DCE back in form but his form has come off the back of a dominant pack that is establishing a great platform for our slick attacking backs. The rejuvenated Brenton Lawrence has been amazing and the rest of the pack are getting better each game. Nice the see Myles hitting in defense with venom again. Our defensive reads and options across the park have been outstanding. Something within has changed and whatever it is I like it!
Well said - the thing I loved most about the Dogs win was the fact that it was a genuine TEAM effort as the coach alluded to. So many had great games... backs and forwards. That was the single most pleasing aspect for me.

Turbo will play wing for the Blues this year IMO

I really can't see Daley picking Tom at fullback despite his form, at least not this year anyway. The NSW FB will either be Tedesco (incumbent), Moylan or Dugan, though he should be a shoe in for the wing at least. Jake might be another story. I get the feeling that as far as NSW goes this year he might get lost in the back row shuffle with players like Merrin, Frizell, Cordner etc. We might get lucky and not lose him to Origin.

However, I think we'll find both Turbos will be playing in green and gold at the end of the year in the RLWC.

And I have to agree with @Eagle of London with Tom's running. He seems to have the confidence in his speed back. That 95 metre try he scored against NQ....last year I don't think he'd have made it, but this year he flew past Morgan and Bowen only looked like he was making some ground because Tommy veered to his right a bit. It reminded me of the length of the field try he scored in the U/20's against the Warriors the day he almost clocked 500 metres, no one was going to catch him.

I really can't see Daley picking Tom at fullback despite his form, at least not this year anyway. The NSW FB will either be Tedesco (incumbent), Moylan or Dugan, though he should be a shoe in for the wing at least. Jake might be another story. I get the feeling that as far as NSW goes this year he might get lost in the back row shuffle with players like Merrin, Frizell, Cordner etc. We might get lucky and not lose him to Origin.

However, I think we'll find both Turbos will be playing in green and gold at the end of the year in the RLWC.

And I have to agree with @Eagle of London with Tom's running. He seems to have the confidence in his speed back. That 95 metre try he scored against NQ....last year I don't think he'd have made it, but this year he flew past Morgan and Bowen only looked like he was making some ground because Tommy veered to his right a bit. It reminded me of the length of the field try he scored in the U/20's against the Warriors the day he almost clocked 500 metres, no one was going to catch him.
I think from memory Morgan ran him down last year (or was it before that) on a length of the feild chase.
This time it was all under control.
Being extremely bored the other day I clocked that try at 11.38 seconds from the moment he took first forward movement after getting the ball. That's quick for a 95m run.
Looking thru YouTube at length of the field trys he compares to the true speedsters of the game.
Timed the likes of Jenkins, Morris twins , Hayne, sandow(he's a quick little bugger) going coast to coast and there isn't a great deal in it.
And yes before you say it is was really really really bored.

that would be an interesting one - who is the quickest 90m try ever.

Scott Donald was an absolute out and out speedster as well, not the most skilled guy to ever play but as soon as he was in the clear it you knew it was game over. Ran many a long range try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8