Tonga v Samoa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would need someone for the Cook Is to play.
Side note its great to see so many people talking international footy.
The ARLC needs to roll the dice and help them out.

Maybe for the next year this at Parra Stadium:
PNG vs Fiji
Cook Is. vs NZ Maori
Samoa vs Tonga
Tickets at descent prices
A festival at at the front with proceeds to help them develop and to make sure these sides get to play every year
So that players want to play for there heritage (parents or grand parents) or where they were born.
A big way to do that is allow players that are eligible for both origin and this they don't have to align with Australia.

Given the negativity towards the international game via the Aussies v kiwis this was good to see. Australia has always dominated the kiwis history shows and come World Cup time it will be the Aussies fresh air then the poms and kiwis for the final berth. The next tier interests me more the likes of Samoa, tonga, Fiji, png and France seem to be level pegging for the last semi spot. I see the games involving France v png and Samoa as the most interesting in the cup. Wales will struggle the way I see it. The tier below the big three is most interesting.

winnyason said:
Given the negativity towards the international game via the Aussies v kiwis this was good to see. Australia has always dominated the kiwis history shows and come World Cup time it will be the Aussies fresh air then the poms and kiwis for the final berth. The next tier interests me more the likes of Samoa, tonga, Fiji, png and France seem to be level pegging for the last semi spot. I see the games involving France v png and Samoa as the most interesting in the cup. Wales will struggle the way I see it. The tier below the big three is most interesting.

Wales has a few good players coming through (though it'd help if the Crusaders were still in the SL)
Both Wigan's starting props are welsh and a centre is as well (Wigan seems to love the Welsh).
Also just signed a Welsh RU international plus a few others they'll pick up a few heritage players as well.

I think it might be Ireland that'll struggle this time.
If the French could keep all their juniors they'd push all of the big 3.
U20s they push most teams but usually lose the players to union.

The frogs have a few boys out here Garcia I'm broncos 20's and tony gigot at sharks NSW cup. They will go ok if Bosc is fit .

winnyason said:
The frogs have a few boys out here Garcia I'm broncos 20's and tony gigot at sharks NSW cup. They will go ok if Bosc is fit .
You forgot about Chisholm and Salford have a 5/8 that's French and kills it.

I think not this World Cup but the next will be the biggest of them all.
By that time Toulouse will be playing in the SL helping France.
Fingers crossed for more tests for the PAC Is.
USA, Canada and Jamica pushing for a spot.
God help us if the English win the 2013 one and the GB lions come out and play well in 2015.

Greenshields and pelo as well
Unless your Steve mascord no one has any idea of the major developments in Africa and europe

winnyason said:
Greenshields and pelo as well
Unless your Steve mascord no one has any idea of the major developments in Africa and europe

You heard of Druzick on other forums?
Helped set up Poland RL - I'm mates with him

I think the point is this the players want to play for these countries but can't either due to rules

Can we sign Siutongia?

MWSE said:
Wolfpack said:
Haha how's the form of the ground announcer. What a tosser.

True that! Loved the pitch invasion though. The good old days!

Just watched the game and enjoyed it a lot.

I didn't realise Samoa were favourites mainly because of their more experienced halves so well done to Tonga and our boys. - Thanks for not getting injured.

The quality was pretty good, a lot more dropped ball than a usual nrl match.

The first pitch invader was a classic, running on the field and planting a Tongan flag into the ground. - lol.

Then the second time he ran on....when he tackled then jumped the 'post padding.'

I was wondering why security weren't making such a big deal of things, then after the match I saw most of them looked to have some islander influence in themselves.

That ground announcer - the nerdiest voice I've heard.

"Everyone get off the ground now so your teams can finish the match, lol: when there was already about 2 thousand people on the pitch. Actually the ref had called the game as over (with about 40 seconds to go) so the announcer could've saved his whiny breath.

Hopefully they don't run onto the pitch when playing world cup matches as in all seriousness - this probably shouldn't be happening.

However, liked the game, loved the passion and the war dances, and this game left the city v country for dead.

Party on! *like*

The atmosphere reminded me of the 3 day World 7's in the 90s.

Tries galore, every nationality played up to their stereotypes and everyone had fun :)

GE you are right about the Security allowing their tribes onto the field :p

The location in Penrith was also spot on as it is the 'Fan Hub' of the Polynesian Community.

HappilyManly said:
The atmosphere reminded me of the 3 day World 7's in the 90s.

Tries galore, every nationality played up to their stereotypes and everyone had fun :)

GE you are right about the Security allowing their tribes onto the field :p

The location in Penrith was also spot on as it is the 'Fan Hub' of the Polynesian Community.

Well it certainly seemed to be played in the right spirit. And dare I say in the right 'Kava' as well.

:)

From my experience of Managing pubs Islanders make great Security guards as long as they are not guarding other Islanders.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6