Tonights games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Dragons v Storm, obvious what we want there, Dragons to smash them, and with a win we are 1 pt behind Melbourne

Other game is a more interesting one, Titans v Cowboys

Cowboys win is best for us I suppose, if we win our match we hold a 1 game gap on them and reel the Titans in a bit more. However if we lose and the Cows win they take our spots

Other games to keep an eye on are the Knights v Chooks and Penrith v Warriors, both Newcastle and Penrith have reasonable chances to put some big points onto their differentials

I would like the Cowboys to win tonight. The Cowboys are close to gonski when you look at the draw as (by memory) they have to play five of the top nine sides in the last six games and can't afford to drop any - Titans, Storm, Dogs, Broncos and Knights are all ahead of them. Their only gimme is against the Rorters in the last game. T

he Broncos have a relatively easy draw and might just squeak in. Looking at the draw I can see the Cowboys missing out, and the Broncos taking their place with not much change.

Key games to decide placing will be us v Titans and Storm, and the Bronco-Cowboys game.

Of the chasers, they have enough hard games to ensure that each will miss out.

We need St George and cowboys to win tonight.

We play Melbourne and Gold Coast in the comming weeks and if we beat them then we will ensure a home semi.

Its just one game at a time and concertrate on toppling the tigers

Just heard on ABC radio Cowboys up 34-12 against the titans - fantastic! Go Cowboys!

St george 20-12 vs Melbourne so far as you good chaps prob already know....

St george have just scored as I type this so fantastic for manly!

Final score Dragons 26 Melbourne 12

Didn't see it still at work with radio glued to the ear - what was the game like blokes?

I'm worried by how easy the Eels' run home is.  I hate it when they have anything resembling success.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8